Agent of Gloom Spite Unlock failed

Debated necroing this thread, but created a new one instead. I just beat Spite in a normal game, then played an advanced game against Gloomweaver which fulfilled all the unlock conditions for Agent of Gloom (relics all in trash, two Profane Zealots in play, I’m 98% sure there were no Voodoo Pins since I’d been consistently killing them and didn’t remember seeing one pop out in the last round). I didn’t know exactly when variant unlocks pop up if they require a game victory, so when I got my “slide to continue”, I expected to see it soon… but nothing.

Do you have a game log by any chance?

I didn’t think to grab it yet, but I still can, having not yet played again.
How should I use it? Email it to Handelabra as an attachment?

I’d attach it here first so others can look if there was something missed. If it clearly seems like a bug then I would send it Handelabra.

Well I didn’t think it was a glitch, I figured it was probably just that I missed something, like maybe there was some other requirement not listed on the site for some reason.

I apparently can’t upload a file that isn’t a picture from my phone; it doesn’t show up among the available options when I use the upload button.

Take the text and put it into Pastebin. Then share that link.

I dont know what that is

It’s this site

Typically when people were trying to figure out unlocks it’s was used.

Well I got it to work this time. My guess as to what happened before is that the text about having two cultists in play (or one cultist and Ophidia) is meant to convey that two different cultists are required, though IMO that should have been more explicit.

I feel it’s pretty clear that it needs to be different ones.