Editor’s Note #45

The mythical Editor’s Note #45 is here

Upcoming schedule

• Tuesday, May 4th: Episode #175 - Creative Process: Werewolf Stories
  • Tuesday, May 11th: Episode #176 - Writers’ Room: Hero/Villain Team-Up
  • Tuesday, May 18th: Editor’s Note #46 (TWO IN A ROW?!?!)
  • Tuesday, May 25th: Episode #177 - Creative Process: Young Legacy Foes

Recording Schedule

• Friday, April 30th: Episode #175 - Creative Process: Werewolf Stories
  • Friday, May 7th: Episode #176 - Writers’ Room: Hero/Villain Team-Up
  • Friday, May 14th: Editor’s Note #46 (TWO IN A ROW?!?!)
  • Friday, May 21st: Episode #177 - Creative Process: Young Legacy Foes
  • Friday May 28th: Episode #178: TBD
2 Likes

I had honestly thought everyone already knew I signed off my letters under (some of) my real name, so I had caught Christopher’s slip but didn’t think it was worth commenting about at the time.

So then Christopher got to Chilly’s letter here and it was like “oh noooooooo… whoops”. Thank you for thinking of me, and I’m sorry for being confusing, heh. X3

2 Likes

I’m so glad this new forum lets me type notes on my laptop and not have to transfer them to my desktop to post.

I love this. :smiley:

Christopher was thinking of Pattery Barn, the barn that teaches you better techniques for doing street magic.

I’m surprised there could be any books they can’t say the names of in the Multiverse timeline still! :open_mouth: Whaaaat could it be?

3 reactions? My money’s on Mr. Fixer.

How’d everyone do on the gameshow? I assume you were all playing along. I kinda forgot to keep track of how many I got right, but I didn’t do much better than Adam. Not even all the same ones wrong!

Remember, kids, Guise bits are funny because they are few and far between. A precious commodity, if you will! Still funny, though.

1 Like

I am curious about the secret book that was part of OblivAeon event.
Will we have to wait for History of Sentinel Comics book or will they say what it is before then.
First guess would be a cross company cross over with the 2nd biggest comic company.

My guess is we have to wait for History of Sentinel Comics.

1 Like

I learned something new! Glad everything and everyone is ok haha. I honestly didn’t even think they’d actually read my letter out loud, it was just a heads up— I even made the “topic” of my letter “Errata” :joy::man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

No problem, I was surprised too. XD I probably should have just sent in letters from my screenname from the very get-go tbh but here we are.

Also I actually tried to PM you after the live recording to thank you beforehand, but I seem to have found some old duplicate username you have and messaged that instead. Whoops.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, old duplicate username, my switchover from the old forums didn’t go as smooth as I hoped. RIP old duplicate username :skull_and_crossbones:
May your message flourish in the old graveyard inbox!

2 Likes