Episode 69 of the Letter Page - The Inverted Universe

Did someone summon me, or.

So, here's one thing I noticed about the Fearsome Five: They are all inverted-alignment versions of the Freedom Five heroes - except for White Wraith. She's not a wealthy socialite inventor CEO who uses gadgets and stealth in combat, she's a cursed ragemonster. She's the only one that doesn't follow the pattern. The other ones all seem to have the same powerset and general strengths/weaknesses as the Freedom Five we know and love.

That inverts her in a different way as she goes from unpowered to superpowered hero.  

And from a technologically-based hero who relies on logic and cunning to one powered by magic and rage.  Both an inversion in means and in emotion.

Counting Disparation Darkwatch, this is the second version of the Wraith with evil magical powers. 

Everyone's talking about how creepy White Wraith is.  Am I the only one who thinks she's kind of hot?

Also, did anyone else notice Christopher refer to the Barricade suit instead of Rampart a couple times?  I'm guessing that was an alternate evil Bunker name they had considered and he got mixed up.

Also, also, when they were describing Jack Donovan as "not too intelligent or cunning, but a hard worker" I thought to myself "oh, so he's a Hufflepuff."

that depends, are you also the kind of person who thinks Spite’s kind of hot?

That wealth is a version of Nightmist , notice how she is associated with the Coven of gloom

Nah, Spite doesn't do it for me haha.

The evil Wraith is quite, er, parsimoniously clad. This is some of the most skin we’ve ever seen in this game, IIRC.

Also interesting to note how the AZ armor suit is nearly identical to ours, while the Bunker one is totally unrecognizable.