Height Compairisons

Indeed, but Fanatic has a, well, larger-than-life (pun intended?) personality, is what I meant.

Anyone else care to post the rest of them, just so we can see all the heroes next to each other?

I am 5'4" I am use to being the short guy around. I wanna see how many others are not as tall.

And I agree with Trajector seeing a person, let along a female, at 177cm ( 5'10') in Peru is rare. When I went to my home country (Equador) I was one of the tallest person there. I Bet you Helena believed her self to be tall, therefore she was. 

Side Note Fanatics name is Helena and La Capitan name is Maria Helena, are they the same person? *Illuminati Music*

Well, again, I already explained my own frame of reference/thinking, so I'll just point people back at it.

And, here's a list of every hero grouped by height:

• 5'1": Visionary
  • 5'2": Tempest
  • 5'4": Unity
  • 5'5": Parse
  • 5'7": Absolute Zero, Mr. Fixer, Nightmist, Wraith
  • 5'8": Bunker, Medico
  • 5'9": Captain Cosmic, Scholar
  • 5'10": Argent Adept, Beacon, Fanatic
  • 5'11": Chrono-Ranger, KNYFE, Ra (as Blake, 6'4" as Ra), Setback
  • 6': Tachyon
  • 6'1": Expatriette, GI Bunker, Grandpa Legacy, Naturalist
  • 6'2": Legacy
  • 6'5": Mainstay, Sky-Scraper
  • 7'2": Haka
  • 8'6": Fright Bunker

Honorable mentions go to Idealist who is 5'3" but still a growing kid, Omnitron-X who is 5' but a robot, and Guise and Writhe who are 5'10" and 5'5" respectively but also described as explicitly having varying heights.

Visionary is only 5'1" ? Wow, I expected her to be quite a bit taller than that, it just... you know, I bet I'd be surprised by how young she is too. I always imagine her as in her thirties.

*checks*

SHE'S 17? Holy crap... she's seen way too much to be that young. It's almost depressing to think of all she suffers through (going into the Tactics timeline) and she is, what, 22 by the time Tactics rolls around.

Wow...

Chaosmancer sums up my reaction perfectly. :O

Somehow, I'm glad someone (human) is taller than Haka. :D

She has 2-3 inch heels on her DW boots, she's walking around 4-5 inches taller then Setback.

I’m now thinking of Expatriette as comparable to Gwendoline Christie and as equally unapologetic about her height (Although, to be fair I don’t see Expatriette as particularly apologetic about anything much).

figured since we have a Hero list, why not get a Villain list too, right?

2' - Wager Master (usually)

3'2" - The Dreamer (should also be noted she's, like, 6 years old)

5'3" - Ermine, The Operative

5'4" - Chokepoint, Miss Information, Proletariat

5'5" - The Matriarch

5'7" - La Capitan, Citizen Dawn, Kismet

5'8" - Ambuscade

5'10" - Citizen Hammer, Sergent Steel, Friction

5'11" - Baron Blade, Infinitor, Biomancer

6' - Citizen Anvil

6'1" - Apostate, The Chairman, Spite, Greazer, Baron Blade (Vengance-style)

6'2" - Iron Legacy

6'3" - Bugbear

6'4" - Plague Rat (fully standing, noted that he's usually crouching at just under 5')

6'7" - Grand Warlord Voss, Kaargra Warfang

8' - Deadline

8'3" - Fright Train

Progeny - listed at 10'-30', so varies but within certain restrictions

50' - Omnitron

Other notables: The Ennead have a variety of people, so it's listed as "Variable" to sow they all aren't the same height. Akash'Bhuta also is listed as varies, with cards showing her going from ~6' (holding up Argent Adept slightly abover her eyeline, but quite off his feet) to the size of a mountain. Then there's Gloomweaver, who is bound within the Realm of Discord, and with a "none" listed under weight, gives me the impression of spirit-shenanigans

I am exceedingly amused at Chokepoint being so short, I don't even know why. :D

What amuses me is the fact that Vanessa Long was always short ,at 6 she's about the height of a 4 yr old and at 17 shes a really small 5 foot 1 , nice consistency by C&A there

I'm more amused by Operative being so tiny considering her personality revolves around being intimidating and kicking people's backsides.

And Nigel is taller than his bro.

2 that shock me are Proletariat (always imagined Russians as being big and burly, not short little dudes) and Spite (just for some reason i always figured him at, like, 5 and a half foot, not the 6'1" he actually is.)

That fits the theme between them Before powers Nigel was the older, taller (better looking ?) ,more successful brother. Be probably was better with the ladies/men too. I bet Hugh worshiped his brother before the accident and that's a big part of why he wants to help him. The little brother stepping out of the shadows.

Moscow, which is where he was born, was one of the areas affected by the Soviet famine of 1932-1933. If he achieved adulthood during the war, which his bio kind of implies*, then his growth might have been stunted by malnutrition.

• It says he was in active service near the end of the war, but Moscow was near the frontline in 1941-1942 - you'd have expected him to be called up around that time, so not just near the end of the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide I know it's Wikipedia, but still. The average height of men in Russia in 2004 is listed as 5'10, and in general humans are getting taller and heavier over time... Not to mention potential drops in average height following wars

Yeah, I always had Spite pegged as being intimidatingly average looking without the drug abuse, but 6'1" is too tall for that.

Based on what we can see of Infinitor I think that he'd be prettier, but Cap C would be more handsome.

I feel like we need to petition Adam to someday give us an artwork of normal!Infinitor.

That wouldn't be a bad art spot, a shot of the brothers before the transformation. Maybe as a memory CC is having.

I kind of desperately need that art now.

My girlfriend is 6’5”... she’s as tall as Mainstay! dang.