How many of the heroes have secret identities?

Guise was Joseph King, I'm pretty sure. Tabloid reporter, got nuked by a piano in a fight between Wager Master and the Freedom Five... but the Wager Master powers that killed him resurrected him as the fourth-wall-breaking Guise.

Or so the crossed-out-lines on his box art and such implies.

I got it! One of my all time favorite movies.

Same here. I could hear Craig T. Nelson asking the question. :slight_smile:

It's also the only Pixar film that I ever felt NEEDED a sequel, so I'm quite happy one is coming, even if the Grasshopper might think he's a bit too old and the Munchkin might not get everything.

I'm pretty sure you mean a super model gave him a magical sports drink just as he grew into his mutant powers and found out that his dad was Chuck Norris. And he's also got perfect hair forever.

Edit: And no, I'm not just saying that because Guise gave me twenty bucks.

I thought Guise inherited the costume and powers from his father.   Originally the suit was obtained from Jack Jouett so that Guise the First could warn the people of Virginia about the British coming but he forgot about that after putting the suit on instead telling people the French were coming to take their bread back.     That suit was handed down through the generations to the next Guise who gained more useless awesome abilities as the generations went on until the current Guise received the suit himself.  The suit is embroidered with DRY CLEAN ONLY FURTHERING YOUR FATHER'S AWESOMENESS

Geez I thought my Guise origin story might get a chuckle at worst.   Instead the only reply since then is a picture of Wedneday saying I hate everything.   Tough crowd.    

-pats on back-

It got a chuckle!

Thanks.    :+1: