Looking for a few recommendations

Fun fact: I wrote most of the fiction/fluff text in the Arkham Horror 3e deluxe rulebook. 

Dammit.

I’nm trying to NOT buy new board games…

I mean, If I get this, I’m totally selling my copy of AH2 + mini-expansions that I never play anyway, but still.  I haven’t found a place to put my copy of Fireball Island away, yet.

Stupid small condo.

Having played (and owning) both AH2e and 3e, they’re very different games.  3e has some echoes of Pandemic and the AH card game, and is quite scenario-based.  2e, as you likely know, is much more free-form and develops its own narrative as the game goes along.  There are no true “outer worlds” in 3e, and the action economy differs significantly. 

All told, I’m actually keeping both.  I foresee 3e getting more play in upcoming months, but I can easily see my group getting a hankering for 2e.

Yeah, it looks like 3e isn't really a new edition so much as a reinterpretation.  But then I guess that was true for 2e over 1e as well.  And then Eldritch Horror is sort of the same thing again.  If I had time for 2-3 hour games anymore, I'd definitely be interested.

* repeat: trying to have FEWER games, as my wife is already ready to kill me over Fireball Island.  It's more awkward than the Big Black Box of Sentinels goodness.

I would recommend you all to play DOTA 2. It is actually a game that shows how good you are as in how can you control yourself/ nerves at time of playing and it is not only this but the skillset required for it.