Most difficult villains?

EE and Thanks

I have a criminally low amount of DE playthroughs cause I have a hard time getting others hyped about this game and solo with the physical game is too much shuffling and bookkeeping for me.

That said, one Voss attempt with :h:=5 was a loss on the second turn because he started with Genebound, played a card to discover more, one of which was the -1 DR guard. 10 villain targets out, with no way for me to deal enough damage in one round. Overrun at start of turn 2. :man_facepalming:t2:

Similarly, one Organization attempt started with two of the thugs giving -1 DR each. No way to punch through that, and eventually got out the others giving underbosses -2 DR. Fanatic prayed hard for the End of Days (see here for imagined scenario) but help never came. So that was a more prolonged beatdown, but a loss nonetheless.

I think my only other DE loss has been Akash with “Oops, too many limbs!” against AZ who couldn’t find his suit to put on and we just lost the damage race/couldn’t maintain a setup.

Tempest I find useful to knock out underbosses and thugs, and if you have a low-setup attack like ra, you could try and knock out the operative in the first few rounds. Then just outlast them.

1 Like

Thanks

For Voss, beating him with 3 heroes is easiest. The team the works the best for me is FA Legacy, Tempest, and dark watch harpy. When I did organization on advanced I had the frictionless coffin in diamond manor eat one of the enforcers, other than that I can’t really help with the organization.

1 Like