Pending rules questions

It's probably pretty well understood by the playerbase that Baron Blade can't exceed his maximum HP post-flip; the Phosphorescent Chamber version of the question would only apply to Fanatic's Aegis and Apostate.  (Also where did you get 41 for the Baron?  He never flips back to his 40-HP original that I've ever heard of.)

Alternate Baron Blade has 40 HP on the back.  Comments on this stuff would probably be better in a new thread or the one asking for pending rules questions: https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/other-pending-rules-questions-4187 instead of in this stickied thread.

Thanks, Dypaca.

To be clear, please do not put comments about questions in this thread.

Looking through this thread there are some that I think have been answered that aren't labelled as such, and others that still remain unanswered (I think)

Most rule debates have died down since the Timing Rule tweak.

Post #20:  Whether modification to recovery affects restoring HP.  Still unanswered I believe.

Are any of the other ones unanswered?

The list from post #1 I think all of those have been answered except for healing modification.

Just a reminder this thread is not for debating rules, so let's stick to whether there is an official ruling or not.

Blast!

PS. It probably does

I haven't got the time to review these.

If anyone thinks a question is answered, please either post in the relevant thread or create a new thread and be as clear as possible about what the answer is and where/how/who provided the answer.