Pilot personalities

I love the theradin. The neo elf assassins ship plays to one of my favorite tactics. hit and run. they have the ability to do small amounts of damage and get the heck outta dodge. sure there not like the Warbeast who can go toe to toe with the opposition, but they serve a pretty fun role while jetting about the galaxy.

hard to say more without giving too much away lol

Actually this isn't entirely true. Without getting into specific details, the mechanics don't allow this. However, she can [redacted] in two Sectors a round, or [redacted] in one Sector and [redeacted] in another Sector. She can engage an enemy ship then [redacted]. She can avoid [redacted] then [redacted]. She can…etc.

So basically she can just [redacted] every time [redacted] [redacts] and [redacted] [redacted] [redacted] the living [redacted] out of it.

I think I get it

Pretty much. Just didn't want to leave a mistaken impression but couldn't reveal anything else.

PS Whenever a new post is put into this forum, the other GSF furm lights up. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes.  The Rules and Gameplay forum, correct?

Yep.

I haven't heard about the complexities before. Without giving too much away could you list them out? For example, I'll assume the Fjarlspire (0 attack) is more complex than the Grey Bomber? But I'm curious to hear from someone who isn't guessing

Well, with the Sulph-Orcs, Kharachar's Claw is [redacted] complex [redacted] Ranak Warbeast.

Of course, I kid. I think I'll leave the specifics to >G, should they choose to reveal that.

I would assume the more "balanced" ship would be easier complexity. Like Marrots Folly (1/3 ship) being more complex than Vigilance (3/3 ship). That is pure speculation just based on my experience with other games though.