So, what *other* rpgs do you play?

One of my good friends is the line developer at FFG on L5R.  I just went to her wedding up in Minneapolis in August. :smiley:

Holy Cow that's Exciting! I'm so excited for for all the new L5R stuff, even if i couldn't make it to the pre-release tourneys or things, then again i'm not that great at the card game so...

Her name's Kat Ostrander--she started working there on the Star Wars line (particularly the Edge of the Empire products), before moving into the fiction department, then onto L5R.  It's really fitting, as she's an absolute die-hard L5R fangirl.  

In a somewhat ironic twist of fate, I actually ended up driving her to the airport for her job interview with FFG.  A few years later, I ended up working for her as a freelancer on "The Investigators of Arkham Horror."

Very Nice! I'm a big L5R fan so that's definately really cool. All of the fiction is great and there are so many little story twists that diferentiate it from other fictions that it can get really deep. At one point i worked Bayushi's version of the Scorpion and the Frog story into a puzzle for my Scion campaign, it's just so classic villain but he's still technically a good guy, i love it.

3.5 & 4e are my main D&D systems.

I've REALLY been getting into PbtA recently, with FarFlung, Spirit of 77 and Night Witches, amongst others on my shelves. 

I started my Rpg life with 2nd edition and switch back and forth with Old White Wolf stuff. (late 1990 Stuff). I enjoyed it but have no clue what the numbers meant just let other make my characters.

In college, I DM 3rd edition groups and played some Gurps and Palladium. Then spend years on 3rd (and all its clones) and DM a few BESM (big eye small mouths, love the 4th edition the best) games. Meet up with my high school friends and started playing Exalted 2001 Marvel universe RPG and tried 4th ed D&D.

I have tried a whole mess of RPGs looking for one I enjoy. Then I ran a Pathfinder game of Wrath of the Righteous (the Mythic Campain) that pushed me into no longer enjoying Pathfinder. Fantasy Flight's Start was it. I enjoy and it is fun. It was my Favorite till I tired SC RPG, now that is my Favorite system. I love playing RPG games.

White Wolf dates you? Oh, dear. I still kinda think of that as newish. Now, where's my cane ...

The last "RPG" system that I used was Microscope, which is really more of a collective world building tool then a game. Still very clever and worth the 10 bucks i paid for it on Drivethru RPG, I might end up doing it before a lot of my RPGs from now on to make a setting.

The most recent RPG I played time wise is DnD 5th ed. I am in the middle of getting my players ready for a Dresden Files RPG game that should scratch my DM itch to replace the aborted game of Spellbound Kingdoms I had to end due to having to move.

I run a monthly one shot of a system that is not DnD/Pathfinder/Fate for my FLGS because I like showing people the breadth of the hobby (Totaly hasn't been the starter kit the past few months) 

Systems I have run over time are many and varied. Mutants and Masterminds, Mage the Awakening, Shadowrun 20th Aniversary are the games that really stuck with me as a DM. I have also used a fair few PBTA games such as Apocalypse World, Dungeon World, Masks, Urban Shadows, and a few nicher games using the PBTA system like Bronze Circle, Enemy Action, and Fury. Yet I still want to play and run more systems there are so many and so little time for gaming.