(SPOILERS) Who killed JFK in the Sentinels Canon

Alright, last chance to back out before spoilers!
Ok, fill me in, who did it?

1 Like

And thanks to a reminder, I now remember learning this months ago. Thanks!

2 Likes

I saw the hint in the podcast thread about it being in RPG material. I’m probably not getting to that for quite a while, if ever. I have yet to introduce my game group to Sentinel Comics (via Definitive Edition, hopefully soon!) :crossed_fingers:t2:

So, I’m okay with spoilers. Just curious to hear who the culprit is.

I’ll post it but I’d rather have it in a spoiler still which I don’t seem to be able to accomplish it.

Click the cog icon at the end of the icons above the reply box and click “Hide Details”.

For example

Secret text here

Code:

[details="For example"]
Secret text here
[/details]

Incidentally, you can still see the contents of a deleted post by clicking the orange pencil icon on it.

Oh, come on! If I click a thread with (SPOILERS) in the name, I expect to be spoiled, darnit! >:V

4 Likes
Summary

Marxman Biography unredacted from pdf of SCRPG core rulebook

Pavel was in Stalingrad at age 17 when the Nazis invaded. The ammunition factory where his parents worked was an early target, and after their death he joined the Red Army Unit 23. After the surrender of the Axis forces in Stalingrad, he was deployed all along the Eastern Front including Kursk, Finland, and Warsaw to destabilize axis operations in advance of Soviet
forces. He was then recruited for the NKVD’s covert kill squad to eliminate political dissidents, disrupt CIA and MI6 agents, and assassinate foreign scientists studying space travel. In 1950, the NKVD established a sleeper program by order of Joseph Stalin. He was embedded in La Paz, Bolivia, ordered to maintain readiness until activated.
Activations:
Apr. 15, 1951: Nuclear test team 5 | Nuclear testing
site 5, Nevada
June 26, 1951: Korean theater command | The
Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Mar. 18, 1952: CIA Chief and Assistant | CIA HQ
Langley, VA
Nov. 22, 1963: John F. Kennedy | Dallas, TX
Jun 23, 1967: Lyndon Baines Johnson | Glassboro NJ |
MISSION ABORT, authorization A. Kosygin

3 Likes

Nyet

Thanks

I knew it! I thought about it a little more after posting, and that seemed like the logical choice!

So was it...

a second shooter on the Grassy Knoll, and Oswald was just the fall guy?

The latter, I’d say. I have to say, The Plaza is a LOT smaller than it looks in most media. Then again, given who we are talking about, they didn’t even need to be that close…

Yeah, in hindsight this seems obvious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In Hind sights?

1 Like