Tracking updates!

Paul,

At what point should European orderers start to get concerned if they haven't received their shipment?

Wouldn't want the torches and pitchforks to go off, after all. :-)

We are using a slightly different method, so I don't yet have quite as much data on how long it should take. If they don't show up in the next week or two let me know.

ominous… what could possibly go wrong? Hopefully they'll turn up next week, or I might have to consider relocating to Australia for the speedier shipping. :open_mouth:

We actually shipped using the same method to Australia. This time though it relies on whatever your local postal service is for the final leg, so it might be a case of different postal efficiencies by country?

Who knows Paul - it won't necessarily be the Royal Mail that they have as a partner over here and some are more reliable than others. I just find it funny that they managed to get across the Pacific more speedily than the Atlantic, but I'm sure it will arrive soon!

... and somebody in Ireland posted on BGG that they have received so it must be on the final leg in European destinations! Yay! It's as if the sound of a thousand voices cried out in relief that French customs didn't get involved again.

I trust AusPost more than I trust Fedex. Less tracking but more reliable delivery.