3rd Expansion?

So I heard there be more stuff after JE so when can we hear bout that you think?

When there’s something to talk about, no doubt. :slight_smile:

@Eric_R has mentioned what he’s planning next here.

Relatedly, I wonder how they’ll make the Dahan-Spirits in that Dahan-Centric Expansion mentioned in that link different enough from Thunderspeaker. Any thoughts?

1 Like

Whoof. We played Jagged Earth almost exclusively for a few months after it came out, and I still haven’t tried all the new spirits, or any of the aspects, or …

I feel like I’m all set on content for that game for the next decade! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I really don’t know if I need anything more – and I play it pretty frequently, right now. BUT if it fits in the Broken Token crate, I’ll probably be an idiot and dive in head first, anyway… :star_struck:

1 Like

The only spirit type I can think of wanting right now is a Healing Spirit. Returning destroyed presence, removing blight, even flipping back to a healthy island from a blighted island.

2 Likes

Yeah, but the problem is, not losing doesn’t win the game. I guess you could throw in some support effects.

I could see it in the same realm as Finder. Have to win via alternative strategies. Dahan having extra hit points, so they can survive ravages to fight back, that sort of thing.

1 Like