After playing a few rounds today some questions came up.

hey everyone, 

several questions came came up today while playing a couple rounds today that we couldn't find answers to in spiff guide. Mainly when we were doing the citizen dawn scenario 1.

1) how are shards handled when their carrier is incap. Especially when they flip back up to life. Are they still holding them or do they have to pick them back up.

2) when do the citizens flip back up after being incap in scenario 1?  At beginning of round or when player decides to start the next turn for that citizen. 

3) we had ra next to citizen winter and next to her was legacy. Ra had living pyre down and legacy had heroic interception. Living pyre was activated and current citizen winter was on one of the spaces. Winter attack ra and legacy switched places with ra due to heroic interception. When switched ra is now in a new position so hazard spaces change but still overlap citizen winter. Does this cause living pyre to attack winter again or is this a case of her not moving from that space so doesn't trigger.

4) we had an issue with unity arcing shot ability. So let's say in a line we have unity, then raptor bot, then baron blade all of which is in unity's line of sight if we ingore range. When unity uses arcing shot it hits raptor bot. Does it also hit baron blade or only what is between unity and raptor bot and why.

1.  The shard moves to the hex with the target that was carrying it, and they are no longer carrying it.  They have to pick it back up.

2.  The next time that citizen takes a turn they stand up.  Not before then.

3.  That is a hazard space moving to a target, just like if Ra ran up to the target, it won't trigger that way.

4.  "On that line" refers to the one of sight from Unity to the bot.  The line of sight between 2 targets ends at the target.  Arcing shot will not extend past the bot.

So 1 and 2 we were playing right. 3 now leaves me with more confusion and just want to make sure I have read 4 right.

so on 3. If I thrown down a hazard on a space like living pyre the second it goes down it doesn't activate if somone is standing in it?

to clarify on 4 the only things attracked by arcing shot is between unity and the bot. Does that include the bot?

The bot is not between Unity and the bot, they are the 'book ends' of the arcing shot.

Ok on 4 then what about 3. 

Spiff can can you add this to your guide? We debated this tonight for 15 minutes at my play group and came to conclusion several different ways could be correct here.

Hazard Spaces only trigger when a target moves into a Hazard Space or if they end their turn in a Hazard Space. A Hex becoming a Hazard Space is neither of those.

morph147 said:

so on 3. If I thrown down a hazard on a space like living pyre the second it goes down it doesn't activate if somone is standing in it?

That is correct! Hazard spaces only trigger 1) When a target enters them or 2) When a target ends its turn in them. Causing a hazard space to be made manifest (like by playing Living Pyre), or moving a hazard space onto someone (like by running up to them with Turret Bot) does not cause it to immediately trigger.