any updates on the sentinel tactics maps and others

Hey,

Anyone hear at Gen Con anything about the shipping of the sentinel tactics maps? I believe I remember reading them saying they would show up to GTG HQ during Gen Con plus some other stuff that have been preordered but havent heard anything yet. Figured it was due to GTG team recovering but figured I would poke and ask.

They are on a train here from LA and should be arriving by the end of next week!

thanks

If i added $20 to my pledge for just the maps during the kickstarter and on the pledge manager said the extra $20 was for just the maps i should get them sent to me

Since I really could use some good news in my life right now, Paul any updates.

I'm not Paul, but I can tell you that I'm finalising address updates right now. As soon as that's done, we'll be able to start the shipping process.

Kregg lights up a room when he walks into it. Kregg is awesome.

You’re just trying to butter him up so he’ll ship yours, first.  :open_mouth:

Mind you, I think that's a brilliant idea. More power to you, Silverleaf!  :wink:

What if the lights are already on?

Then you know he was there earlier.

*looks innocent*

thank you Craig, sad to say this is the only good news I have gotten in about a week.

We are going to be shipping this week, with the goal to have as many as possible (and hopefully all!) Minions and Maps shipments out before we leave for PAX Prime!

Just to mix things up, the order we'll be shipping in is:

1. Canada
  2. EU
  3. US
  4. Other