Art Files

I recall there being a file of 5-10 art images from Tactics which went around right after the Tactics Kickstarter.  This was different from the ones which were posted in the updates during the campaign itself.

Am I crazy?  Is this still out there?  I am modifying a few pieces (specifically, shots of Beacon, since I think she liiks better with pants), and that turns out a ton better with uploads than scanned cards.

As I completely agree with this (or at least a skirt), I'd love to see what you do with it.

Unfortunately I can't help you with the art…

At some point, I should upload the three pieces we did see art for in the campaign.

I'd do it now, but since I'd only seen these as for personal use, I'd also tweaked a couple of other colors, and it's now occuring to me that maybe I should've kept the just-tights versions for people who like that shade of orange.

Yes, you probably are a little crazy. But why on earth should that mean that you are wrong about this?

I would also love to see what you've done with the costume.

I'll throw up what I've got right now.  Inevitible caveat: I have no idea what I'm doing.  I did a little photo editing years ago, but it was nothing fancy, and I downloaded GIMP literally yesterday to take a crack at this.  So, advice is very welcome, but don't mistake me for anything that I'm not.

I've uploaded my changes to Beacon's "portrait".  As I mentioned, that orange and yellow next to each other like that really othered me, so I swapped in Legacy blue.  Things I intend to do:

• Restore the orange so people can give Pauline pants without any other changes.
  • Swap the placement of the blue and the yellow (except for the sash) - it goes against my instincts to move the bright color adjacent to the white, but I like how her emblem has rays of light emmenating from the "B" (evoking the Legacy lamp), and rays of blue lose that a bit.
  • Try the above, only having orange radiating from the B, with blue replacing yellow.  Sadly, that means I'll have to change the color of the sash one way or the other, which suuuuuucks.
  • Once I do all of those, if there's one of the latter two I like more than this version, weep bitter tears and change the other two images to match.  Tears grow especially bitter for the one I am half-way through tweaking more extensively.

Oh, I like that