Looking over the experimental mechanics…
Myrmidon Assault’s Specialized Training doesn’t look too bad, as long as the Minion or Lieutenant group all picks the same option for the turn.
Myrmidon Grenadier’s Modular Ammunition feels a bit clunky, but there’s not an amazing fix as far as I can tell.
Myrmidon Medic’s On Your Feet Soldier strikes me as a bit too complex or powerful, but I can’t decide which. My recommendation would be something along the following lines:
Myrmidon Medic d8 Minion/Lieutenant
- On Your Feet, Soldier! (A): Roll your die twice. Increase the die size of a damaged minion or lieutenant to a d4 or by one step, or a nearby Villain Recovers using the lower roll. Hinder yourself using the higher roll.
- Gimme A Red (Lieutenant Only) (A): Increase the die size of a minion or lieutenant by one step, or Boost a Villain with a +3 on the roll.
Med-Drone d6 Minion
- Flying First-Aid Kit (I): Whenever a Myrmidon Medic Hinders themself, remove that penalty.
Similar to that, I’d recommend the following wording change for the DO (Battlehound) abilities.
- Field Repairs (A): Raise the die size of your damaged drone by 1 step and Hinder yourself, or Boost it with a +2 on the roll.
- Emergency Reboot (A): Once per scene, you may set your paired drone’s die size to a d6, even if it’s OUT’d.
Otherwise, it’s not that odd compared to some of the experimental stuff that I’ve done. Most of my wording change recommendations are based in being able to read the ability quickly, but it’s fully up to you if you want to use them.