Choose Your Own Adventure Campaigns

Hello everyone

I have played Sentinels for just over a year now, and as I can see from the Forum, other people have had a similar idea to me.  I wanted to create more of a storytelling element to this already amazing game.  I spent a while putting together these PDF choose your own adventure campaigns that I wanted to post on the Forum for people to use and have fun with.  If you decide to play them or have a look, then I would really love any kind of feedback on how you thought they played, looked, and if you enjoyed them.

The links are below:-

The Revenge of Baron Blade

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=958992069AEDA8DE!205&authkey=!AON4TLiIBq1ncBQ&ithint=file%2c.pdf

The Thorathian Invasion

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=958992069AEDA8DE!206&authkey=!AKlxy7qXjtQvR-c&ithint=file%2c.pdf

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this post, and thank you in anticipation of giving these campaigns a spin.

Those look awesome! Thanks for sharing them!

Thank you very much, and no problem at all.  If they go down well, I may even do more :slightly_smiling_face:

Skimmed through the Baron Blade one -- the Choose Your Own Adventure paths are lots of fun!

Agreed, those look like fun.

Not enough horribly violent and gruesome deaths. Wait wait, I'm the only one that thought the deaths were the best parts of the books. :D

Reviewed both of these.  I like the HP mechanics, guest heroes and the scenarios.  These will be fun to play through!  

I love the detail you put into it. When I get a chance to run through them, I'll try to get you some feedback.

And I had the same idea (great minds, right?). While I don't use images, I created a story module that uses a similar choose-your-own-adventure approach. 

I used Inkle Writer to create it: http://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/5f5q

I may need to see if I can find a way to create PDFs from the Inkle file.

These are great!  Thank you so much.

Wish there were more!

Well, things are looking a little…"gloomy" at the moment, but watch this space  :stuck_out_tongue:

Ooh, these are great! I'm looking forward to your next one. I might have to try my hand at something like this, too...

This is INCREDIBLE!!! I love your adventures and the Inkle work as well. Greater than Games should pay you immediately and work with you to create a canon version of this. This is they type of thing that I thought they would have published by now as a supplemental to their game but your version is even better than I imagined!

Well, thanks!   :blush:   Really appreciate the kind words.  

Great looking stuff!

Question for you: Are variants allowed?

I designed the adventures based on the original cards, but so long as all your players are fine with it...why not?

I'm (slowly) working on a third one that deals with the formation of the Dark Watch, and in that, you start with the basic cards and "upgrade" to the Dark Wartch variants throughout the adventures.  It's pretty far from cannon (as are the adventures I attached on this thread), but it's just something fun and different.

Hope you enjoy them

These are a fantastic idea, printing now for play during the week ;)

Sweet! 

I would love to see one about how the heros pieced together the chairman's involvment in the organized crime. His character bio online implies that most people thought that all the crime in rook city was individual, so it would be cool to see a story where the heros slowly learn about who's pulling the strings in Rook City