Citizens needed for UK Games Expo!

Hey, everyone!

First of all, hi! I haven't been here in a while. But you're going to be seeing me more. :-)

Secondly, I need people! Specifically, I need Citizens for conventions!

If you don't know what this means, it means that I'm looking for folks to help us out at our booth. That's probably running demos of various games, but it could mean other things. Who knows!

Right now, I'm looking for UK Games Expo. If you're interested in helping out and want a badge, send us an email to contact@greaterthangames.com!

What are the PAX East dates?

05-08 April, it looks like.

Drat. If it were a week earlier, I could probably do it, but it's an incredible pain in the butt for teachers to take time off when school's in session.

I was thinking the same thing.  Are there any East Coast conventions in the summer I could help out at?

Summer's all about the midwest, with Origins and Gen Con. Sorry.

You can do what some other folks have done: Find a smaller, local game con and set up events and/or demos of games you want folks to get a chance to play. :smiley:

Yeah sure you start out with "Just doing a few demos and a small tournament" one year,  next thing you know you are running the largest Malifaux tournament in the US(at the time).   :)

You guys have fun at those.  You're not getting me within 100 miles of either, especialy this year.  (My wedding is only a few weeks prior to Origins)

Helped with that the last two years, even granted that it was a bit of a hike each time.

Planning to do a Spirit Island demo at my FLGS once the 3rd printing hits (unless they let me know before that that they've gotten some in, in which case I'll go for New Year's weekend), and one for OblivAeon as soon as possible after it arrives on my doorstep. (If it could be timed to arrive within a few days of 30 April, that'd be pretty cool.)

Everything you do is too far away, or I'd help out

I have a solution! Be closer!

Yup, this solution checks out.

Come on folks! Jump on the PAX East ship! As added incentive, you'll get to help me write an upcoming episode of Tales From the Archive AND celebrate my birthday with me! Not enough? Okay, I'll try to convince Setback to be there too!

Are you getting your own stand at the UK Games Expo this year?

This is wonderful news and means I don't have to wander around until I suddenly hear a person exclaiming about Baron Blade.

I also may be able to help out. Sadly the American Cons are a bit ... far.

We'll have a stand in much the same way we had one last year. Only much larger, since we're now partnering with UKGE!

Guess I just should have paid more attention instead of just being surprised I was at the NEC for not work.

Also if we do email you on the contact email do you want us to contact you another way>? I have seen Paul mention elsewhere that it's being patchy so wanted to double check. 

I'm looking forward to attending UKGE!