Core Rulebook/Character Creation PDF

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before.

I’m a little late to the party but I’ve recently bought the CRB and looking to get my friends into it, but I don’t know if there is a specific PDF for the character creation section I can share with them.

I know Christopher had previously said they like to provide PDFs to people who have purchased the physical book (and I’m happy to email a proof of purchase) but understand if that is not necessarily the policy now.

@bailey can you help here?

1 Like

Huh, the GtG main website used to have a Downloads page where you could get this (though it was incomplete), as well as form-fillable character sheets and all. I don’t see any of that anymore.

2 Likes

I figured there’d also be printable versions of the character, villain and environment sheets, etc. but those links appear to be broken, too. (There are other sources for these, I guess)

Hello! Sorry for the delay as it seems the forums just really does not like actually notifying me. Please absolutely email any proof of purchase for the RPG book download to contact@greaterthangames.com if you have not already! We are working on getting PDF downloads up in general for things like character creation.

4 Likes

Hi Bailey. No worries.

You sorted it for me when I emailed directly, so thank you for that!

First session was a great success, they’ve all created heroes and I am prepping more stuff now.