Deck Analysis Project - Updated Thread

Random Miscellany:

Here's one doc that compares hero powers, and one that looks at villain powers. Anyone who plays Sentinels on a regular basis knows what the different characters can generally do. What I wanted to do was pin down which heroes and which villains can do what, and how often.

I had people introducing new players to the game in mind, where they can look at a page and see which characters make the best tanks, healers, etc. I also commented on certain hero combos: a group of Chrono-Ranger, Expatriette, Parse, and Tachyon need to watch their butts, a group with Haka, Legacy, Ra, The Sentinels, and The Scholar will wonder why the villain killed them with their ongoings, etc.

I also had advanced players in mind who were looking at completing some harder bosses or advanced modes, and wanted to cherry pick heroes who can counter certain villain shenanigans. Here's a Hypersonic Assault for your face, Matriarch! Watch helplessly as I kill all of your birds! Screw you, Devastating Aurora, Visionary is having none of that! Stuff like that. 

I hope you guys find use out of it.

Btw, thanks for the sticky!

SotM Card Guide – Hero Comparison I.pdf (321 KB)

SotM Card Guide – Hero Comparison II.pdf (356 KB)

SotM Card Guide – Villain Comparison I.pdf (394 KB)

SotM Card Guide – Villain Comparison II.pdf (346 KB)