Derp's List of Typos / Misprints / Errors

I am 99% poitive its supposed to be "this sector"

Foote is absolutely correct here.

You're confirming that he's correct that's he's 99% positive? Did signing the playtester agreement give you acccess to our minds? Was that in the small print I never read? DAMNIT!

If South Park taught me anything its that you should always read the fine print. 

It's a good thing some of us are more pamphlets than novels, when it comes to reading.

Where am I supposed to find the right backs of misprinted missions? Contraband Stockpile and Netted Technovore. What do they do?

Heck even I'm not too sure. >G needs to post official errata on those misprints

Here they are.

![|400x543](upload://gwizF77Fy1i6wHFikHY6xsJM3lD.jpeg)

We're looking into various Errata Pack options.

And we're fairly grumpy about proof things, but that's a separate discussion.

Both correct cards above list that you recycle a card from this sector's station and I'm assuming this means you get to put any station card in the sector to the bottom of your deck.   Is that correct?

Yes

Thanks. I hope errata pack would come soon. With the next expansion maybe.

The station card Desperate Measures shows tech icons instead of boost icons. Harassing Assault is the same way.

Hello,

I got the game from store about a week ago. I would strongly suggest that you publish not an errata but a new online version of the rulebook to be dwonloaded as, in addition to the typos, the rules are difficult to follow even for the experienced gamer I dare pretend to be. How missions interact with the game, how some opposition flagships are deployed, the purpose of this little round token with the 5 phases, the desk splitters etc.  

It would be a shame that such a novative and excellent game sees its path to public success hindered by that. Passionate people like you would certainly make these little tweaks invisible to new players but I doubt it would please less experienced buyers attracted by the game theme for example.

Devil is in the details...

A French strong supporter eager to get the forthcoming expansions

I noticed that neither of the two Sector panels in the expansion say "Contested" on their contestedside. Also, the slots where the station cards go don't have the first and third marked, like all the Sectors in the main game are.

Also, my token sheet that came with the expansion was very poorly miscut on one side, making that side of the tokens ugly. That's may not affect all copies, however.

@grim88

If you have a miscut token sheet, email Jodie at warehouse@greaterthangames.com and we'll replace it. The manufacturer we use is actually very good at cutting tokens 99% or more of the time, so that was definitely a fluke, and we can fix it for you.

Singularity mission Lunar Singularity has an extra "has", the first line says "This planet's moon has has a wealth of". Noticed it last night while playing, I always read out the description when a mission comes out or flips.

Added a bunch of things!  I'll post the changes here for those who only want to see the new stuff.

• Station Cards:

2.) (Confusing wording)

Front: Keller Aid Capsule

Back: ZK-19 Guardship(!)

Issue: It reads "Whenever Energy would be removed from an Opposition Ship in this sector other than a Guardship, reduce the amout reduced by two."  Perhaps it should read "Reduce the amount removed..." to clear up any confusion?

• Mission Cards:

4.) 

Front: Syndicate Mission: Race for the Stars(!)

Back: Space Race Trophy

Issue: Comes into play during Travel phase, then either gets scrapped or recycled in the Aftermath phase before the {T} effect can ever happen.  Perhaps {T} should be replaced with {R}{ I }, or {B}?

5.) 

Front: UFGD Mission: Resource Gathering(!)

Back: Overclocked Production

Issue: Resource Gathering flips in Battle Phase then flips back in Aftermath phase before the { I } effect on Overclocked Production can ever happen.  Perhaps {B} should be replaced with {A}?

6.)

Front: Singularity Mission: Lunar Singularity(!)

Back: Epsilon Station

Issue: Flavor text error, "This planet's moon has has a wealth of mineral...."

One '"has" too many.

Can has typo?

• Opposition Ships:

2.)

Card Name: Nyxian Smuggler

Issue: Typo in the flavor text. "Nixians have..."  Unless the plural of Nyxian is Nixians I'd assume it's supposed to say "Nyxians"

• Strike Force Dividers

1.)

Divider Name: Vigilance

Issue: Typo: "Accelerated Deilvery"  should be "Accelerated Delivery"

2.)

Divider Name: Tharendim

Issue: Card not listed: "Dimensional Sabotage"

3.)

Divider Name: Grey Hammer

Issue: Typo: "Bombadier's Aptitude" should be "Bombardier's Aptitude"

• Opposition Dividers

1.)

Divider Name: Bareg Threllian Ships

Issue: Typo: "Nixian Smuggler" should be "Nyxian Smuggler"

2.)

Divider Name: Revenants Missions

Issue: Typo: "Karkossic Cataclysm" should be "Karakossic Cataclysm"

3.)

Divider Name: Singularity Missions

Issue: Typo: "Internodal Eradicater" should be "Internodal Eradicator"

4.)

Divider Name: Technovore Missions

Issue: Typo: "Internodal Pheremones" should be "Internodal Pheromones"

• Sector Panels: 

1.)

Sectors: Vognild Prime & Ruins of Volneth

Issue: Neither are marked as Contested on their contested side, and neither have their first and last station deck slots marked on either side.

Paul, I'm not sure they're bad enough to warrent a replacement. They don't look great but function just fine. If you'd like to see pictures of the tokens themselves and what was still left on the punchboard I could send them.

Is there any plan to provide replacements for the two mission cards that have the wrong back?  Typos are one thing but this causes those missions to have different affects 

At worst if I buy a replacement card will those missions have the correct front and back?

@Powerhound_2000

Unfortunately not at this point.