Difficulty logging into store

Last night I tried to log into my store account, wasn't able to, created a new account, and ordered the Spirit Island promo pack.

Tried to log in today with the same credentials, couldn't log in. So I tried to send a password reset to my account, which got the response that no such account exists.

I've been receiving e-mail from GTG at this address for quite some time now, so it's pretty strange that accounts just vanish overnight. And my forum account that obviously still exists. And I received two "back in stock" notifications from the store on March 19, 2019.

I'm not super concerned about not getting my order - I assume I will - I'm just concerned that store accounts don't seem to "stick" anymore. And I want to make sure that I do get a tracking number when my order ships.

Also adding that my forum account does have an order recorded for December 4, 2015, for the Sentinels holiday promos (Santa Guise and I think Termi-Nation stuff? Not 100% positive). It does not, however, list the order I made last night.

Edit: I can see my order invoice by requesting an access link, so that's not in limbo. Just concerning about the account stuff.

Hello Belle Sorciere!

I responded to your email, but I wanted to follow up here as well. I found your new account in our webstore and registered it, so you should receive an additional email from us with a temporary password. I'm sorry for the inconvienence; we are working on improving our webstore to help minimize these issuews, but please let me know if there is anything I can assist with!

Katie

Thanks so much for the help, Katie!