Dungeons and Sentinels 4e

Hey everyone. I've been a fan of Sentinels since my cousin introduced me to the game a few years back. I'm also part of a group that plays Dungeons and Dragons 4e (The Guild), and to help introduce people to the Sentinels Multiverse, I've been creating adventures set in the Multiverse for the past couple years. Figured I'd share what I've got in case anyone is interested, since I've got all of my information in easily shareable documents.

All of these adventures function on the premise that, for some reason, most of the heroes have vanished. The only ones who have revealed themselves to still be present are Parse and The Scholar

The Lunacy of Baron Blade (Sample game, streamed by a friend): Baron Blade is attacking the City of Megalopolis, and Parse has come to recruit our heroes to keep the word from spreading that the world is almost without heroes. Features Baron Blade and the Megalopolis environment. Level Range: 5-10

Spiteful Weavings: Sophia (The Operative) has contacted The Guild to hire a group to deal with a serial killer plaguing Rook City, simply to see how competent they are. This killer turns out to be the revived Spite, now leading a cult of the Gloomweaver. Features Gloomweaver and Spite in their alternative forms, as well as the Rook City environment. Level Range: 5-10

The Rise of the Apostate: The Scholar has heard of The Guild's activities in the world, and has come with a report that he's sensed a distrubance in the ley lines of the world coming from Egypt. Based on past disturbances, he suspects The Apostate is returning to the world, coming out of The Underworld through the Tomb of Anubis. Features The Apostate and the Tomb of Anubis environment. Level Range: 15-20

Dreams of the Dawn: Parse has contacted The Guild. The alien collector Jansa VI Derro has decided that humanity is doomed, and has taken her prize from the race in the form of the young Vanessa Long, still untrained in her power. The party must venture to the Enclave and save the young girl. Features The Dreamer and Citizen Dawn, as well as the Enclave of the Endlings and Realm of Discord environments. Level Range 10-16, no link because im currently restructuring the adventure.

If there's interest, I can keep posting adventures as a write them. The Guild is also open to anyone who wants to join who has an interest in DnD 4e, we ultimately run about a game a day at various times, and I usually run about once every two weeks.

This looks interesting. I'll definitely check it out. :)