Editor’s Note #47

Three in a row now but that’ll change for next month

Upcoming schedule:

• Tuesday, July 6th: Episode #181 - Writers’ Room: Disparation: Freedom Four 1776
  • Tuesday, July 13th: Episode #182 - Writers’ Room: A Body Swap Story
  • Tuesday, July 20th: Bullpen #4
  • Tuesday, July 27th: Episode #183 - Writers’ Room: Clone-Ranger vs CON

Recording schedule:

• Friday, July 2nd: Episode #181 - Writers’ Room: Disparation: Freedom Four 1776
  • Friday, July 9th: Episode #182 - Writers’ Room: A Body Swap Story
  • Friday, July 16th: Bullpen #4
  • Friday, July 23rd: Episode #183 - Writers’ Room: Clone-Ranger vs CON

Huh, I didn’t know there was a Freedom Four during the Revolutionary War . . .

Huh, this’ll be interesting, I suppose. I wonder if it’ll be two Heroes, a Hero and a Villain, or (unlikely) two Villains, and if they’ll both be the same gender.

How exciting is that going to be? Can CON even defend itself in any way?

It’s Disparation so timeline wise it doesn’t have to make sense. Really the only hero I expect to be the direct line to Legacy is Joseph Parsons. Beyond that I’m not sure who will be used for a 1776 Tachyon, Bunker, or Wraith.

1 Like

I listened to this in the car today, so I didn’t take any notes. But I do have to ask, what was that stinger? XD

It’s gotta have Haka, right? He was around then, and he’s been on the F4 before!

Aata certainly would be around as an option. I still imagine at the least there’s some version of Bunker.

It doesn’t make much sense to me for Haka to be there; I’d imagine that that version of the Freedom Four would be very patriotic-themed, and a Maori warrior would seem somewhat out of place.

Haka was already in a Freedom Four, so he seems like a shoe-in. Most likely everyone would assume him to have been one of the allied Native American tribes, not knowing what a Maori was. He most likely replaces Tachyon, since she’s the hardest to justify in a Revolutionary War context, being so much a creature of modern science (plus we’ve seen a Freedom Five without her before, but not one without Wraith).

1 Like

Since it’s Disparation, it will probably be alternate versions of Bunker, Wraith, and Tachyon (with the obvious Legacy inclusion), and it’ll probably have a slightly different history to account for it.

1 Like