Editor’s Note #48

Upcoming schedule:

• Tuesday, October 5th: Episode #190 - Writers’ Room: Post Oracle of Discord
  • Tuesday, October 12th: Episode #191 - Writers’ Room: Witches and Werewolves: Harpy and Alpha
  • Tuesday, October 19th: Episode #192 - Writers’ Room: Daybreak Halloween Special
  • Tuesday, October 26th: Editor’s Note #49
  • Tuesday, November 2nd: Episode #193 - Writers’ Room: Disparation: Oni Mr. Fixer
  • Tuesday, November 9th: Episode #194 - Writers’ Room: A Mr. Jitters story
  • Tuesday, November 16th: Episode #195 - Creative Process: Underworlds — hells, demon dimensions, and more!
  • Tuesday, November 23rd: Editor’s Note #50
  • Tuesday, November 30th: Episode #196 - Writers’ Room: Haunted Fanatic

Recording schedule:

• Friday, October 1st: Episode #190 - Writers’ Room: Post Oracle of Discord
  • Friday, October 8th: Episode #191 - Writers’ Room: Witches and Werewolves: Harpy and Alpha
  • Friday, October 8th: Episode #192 - Writers’ Room: Daybreak Halloween Special
  • Friday, October 22nd: Editor’s Note #49
  • Friday, October 30th: Episode #193 - Writers’ Room: Disparation: Oni Mr. Fixer
  • Friday, November 5th: Episode #194 - Writers’ Room: A Mr. Jitters story
  • Friday, November 12th: Episode #195 - Creative Process: Underworlds — hells, demon dimensions, and more!
  • Friday, November 19th: Editor’s Note #50
  • Friday, November 26th: Episode #196 - Writers’ Room: Haunted Fanatic
1 Like

That’s quite the schedule they’ve got there. (It’d be a shame if somebody, ahh, broke it.)

I like how Zesty Ranch John writes in a math letter and Christopher tries to counter it with semantics. Come on! I don’t believe him for a second, mind you. I think Adam was right about there not being truly infinite everything, though, which does make a difference.

Let’s hear it for this award-winning podcast! :smiley:

2 Likes

As I said on the TLP discord on reflection my position is that OblivAeon is the reason why all these versions of Nightmist are dead. If OblivAeon just keeps meddling from afar and doesn’t become this multiverse ending threat she never needs to do that.

2 Likes

More than that. When big O destroys timelines/universes, they’re destroying EVERYTHING. So an infinity is destroyed every time. While the infinity of Nightmists that are destroyed, or the Infinity-2 of Hakas that vanish, O destroyed entire universes, so an infinity was destroyed every time.

And if you think you can’t have multiple infinities, or an infinite infinities… then stop thinking in math and start thinking world building!

3 Likes

This is a good way of looking at it, too. :slight_smile:

Good to hear Adam sounding less hoarse and haggard; he must have finally emerged from the Art Mines and gotten to see the sun again.

I can confirm he has not left the art mines.

1 Like

My reaction was basically “this is such a MigrantP question and this is such a Christopher answer”.

Though I’d argue Adam by definition has to be correct: As the multiverse has to be finite or else OA couldn’t win to begin with.

I also on the server argued what OddballPaladin did: Both Nightmist and La Comodora are only ending one life in a universe but OA ends every life, so the math isn’t as simple as it looks.

3 Likes

I do also love the assertion that OA is a loser.

Can just imagine someone travelling back in time from the comics universe to the big fight, pointing at Oblivaeon and doing the Nelson laugh. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to join the Patreon and Discord, it seems.

1 Like

It did feel a little goalpost-movey, but I’m not really gonna complain. I broke Adam’s brain, and that’s victory enough!

Also a small correction, that was not Zesty Ranch John, it was original flavour! Perhaps ZRJ will appear in the future!

2 Likes

I await with trepidation the arrival of Flamin’ Hot John from the Inversiverse, the cruel, evil, sadistic creator of nigh-unconquerable Weekly One-Shot challenges!

2 Likes

We do get those once in a while…if you scroll way back to near the beginning of the weekly collection, you’ll find something called “Ridiculous Challenge Time” which is very aptly named.

Not to mention real-time manipulator of digital card plays!

You do. Everybody does. :smiley:

1 Like