Editor’s Note #58

Not your typical editor’s note as things get created live

Upcoming Schedule:

• Tuesday, September 6th: Episode #223: Writers’ Room: The Last Temptation of Helena
  • Tuesday, September 13th: Episode #224: Creative Process: The Harpy foes
  • Tuesday, September 20th: Editor’s Note #59
  • Tuesday, September 27th: Episode #225: Writers’ Room: Greazer and Fashion Team-Up

Recording Schedule:

• Friday, September 2nd: Episode #223: Writers’ Room: The Last Temptation of Helena
  • Friday, September 9th: Episode #224: Creative Process: The Harpy foes
  • Friday, September 16th: Editor’s Note #59
  • Friday, September 23rd: Episode #225: Writers’ Room: Greazer and Fashion Team-Up
2 Likes

:eyes::bangbang: I was just wishing for something like this! Was thinking of K.N.Y.F.E. during the Headhunter time, but may be even more hyped for Fashion!

3 Likes

The Nexus Primalis Environment stats look very cool. (And I’m not just saying that because I am very much a Spirit Island fan.)

They finally acknowledge Water as a Power (in the Alterations column of the Nexus Chart). About time.

They must keep that Void Jelly reference.

The Hivenonychus brings to mind Many Minds Move as One, and the Terror-Dactyl reminds me of Shadows Flicker Like Flame.

I actually took no notes on this one, but it sure was interesting! Lots of good radio. ;D

I also hadn’t realized that “Here” was actually a link until now. That environment looks rough! But also so cool…

If you are curious about seeing a lightning powered Paul Parsons VIII, check out Captain Thunder in Green Ronin’s Sentinels of Earth Prime.

3 Likes

Waiting excitedly for March 2023 since the Kickstarter for digital version just closed :man_superhero:t2::zap:

As long as we’re throwing out elemental variants of heroes and villains, I think I’ll go with Radiant Rat. :sunny::bulb::rat: