Editor’s Note #66

Got a bit of a bait and switch as they only did lore/art questions related to RCR and explained what they’ll do for rules questions going forward

Upcoming Schedule

• Tuesday, May 2nd: Episode #247 - Creative Process: Fashion Foes
  • Tuesday, May 9th: Episode #248 - Creative Process: Lifeline Supporting Cast
  • Tuesday, May 16th: Episode #249 - Creative Process: Rambler Foes
  • Tuesday, May 23rd: Editor’s Note #67
  • Tuesday, May 30th: Episode #250 - Writers’ Room: Scavenger Unity

Expected Recording Schedule:

• Friday, April 28th: Episode #247 - Creative Process: Fashion Foes
  • Friday, May 5th: Episode #248 - Creative Process: Lifeline Supporting Cast
  • Friday, May 12th: Episode #249 - Creative Process: Rambler Foes
  • Friday, May 19th: Editor’s Note #67
  • Friday, May 26th: Episode #250 - Writers’ Room: Scavenger Unity
2 Likes

When they talked about the difference between “supporting cast” and “friends,” was anyone else thinking of Soothsayer Carmichael? Because that’s exactly where my brain went.

Okay, I feel like they offered a challenge for odd pairings. I rather like odd pairings, and they’ve already done some of that with the Ra/Fanatic romance (“frenemies with benefits” and all), the Expat/Young Legacy friendship, or pretty much anyone with Setback.

How about…
-Tempest and Fanatic (without the other Prime Wardens) have to deal with an alien threat that’s posing as a demon-like figure out of ancient Maerynian myths.
-A team-up like America’s Newest Legacy #521, except add Expatriette this time, you cowards.
-Ambuscade/Stuntman dealing with Mr Fixer. Can his ego take being around someone who never saw his movies?
-Wager Master vs Rambler. Whoever wins, the heroes lose.

2 Likes

I don’t think I said it anywhere, but I just reminded myself:

I adore how, when Christopher answers the question about where Gumbo got his name, he does so in the way one would speak Cajun English, yet without any attempt at an accent.

It just sends me. XD

2 Likes