Editor's Note #81

The One Where We Prepare For Gen Con

2 Likes

I reply as a regular person who is of course not at all related to the OP, that the talk about Inverseverse Grimm reminded me of a half-joke I made on my comics sideblog a while back that there must be a licensed crossover in the metaverse where Alan Wake somehow combats Grimm because… like… Inverseverse Grimm is basically Alan Wake and that amuses me.

1 Like

Every once in a while, I’ll stream a game against Miss Information and lose, and every time, my first thought is always, “Why are they playing the Editor’s Note theme?”

I think the chin tucks are a good ad for the Patreon, we’ve all been doing them all weekend and thus have a four-day lead on spinal health over the rest of the listeners. :smiley: The Letters Page, it’s good for you actually!

I wonder what the chances are of us getting chin tuck contect in Definitive Edition. <_< I could see Stuntman doing level 7 chin tucks, along with the semi truck splits, for Training Montage?

I still need to get myself a giant Cheez-It, dammit.

I am SO looking forward to the next PGP now. :smiley:

No shade, but the reveal that metaverse C&A are boomers is very “idea created as a young/pre-teen”. XD “And by the 90’s, with the comics boom, we’ll be grown adults!” kind of thing.

Ooh, I can take credit for the outro gag! XD

2 Likes

Tuesday, August 6th: No episode: we’re at Gen Con
Tuesday, August 13th: The Gen Con Live Show!
Tuesday, August 20th: Editor’s Note #82
Tuesday, August 27th: Episode #291 - Creative Process: Benchmark Foes :bangbang:

Lot of question-driven content for August, but I’m excited for Benchmark to finally get more attention! The Metaverse may have hated him initially, but that’s no reason for the Meta-Metaverse to do him dirty!

1 Like

I cannot believe that C&A mixed up the origin stories for Hippo and Hippocalypse! I hope the TLP Discord gave them hell for this. Do not stand for Hippocalypse erasure!