Having finally managed to get a group organized to start playing the RPG, I immediately began playing around with creating some heroes and villains. Which was fun! (Seriously, I’m GM’ing and yet I’ve already created 3 heroes and have 4 other in various stages of progress, it’s just so much fun creating them.)
And then I merged the Hero Character Sheet with the Hero Auxiliary Sheet… what could be better than having everything in one place? If anyone else has attempted this, you’ll have discovered that some conflicting field names causes some problems when actually filling it in
Not willing to face defeat, I first played around with some free PDF editors before giving up and starting a free week-long trial of Adobe Pro. And now my merged hero character and aux sheet works! I was so pleased with myself that I went and merged the auxiliary sheet with the Villain character sheet as well. Cue thunderous applause for myself at 10pm while my wife looks at me like I’m crazy.
Anyway, I figured I couldn’t be the only person who might find these helpful, so threw them in my drive. If anyone’s interested, the link is HERE.
Hope someone finds these useful.