Episode 167 of the Letters Page: Writers Room: Cosmic Tales Vol 2 #528

Can you Fashion a way out of space?

https://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode-167-writers-room-cosmic-tales-vol-2-528

You know, I'm amazed that Fashion just started out as something that Christopher & Adam made for the history of Sentinel Comics "Because of course there'd be a character like that." But then they and the fandom liked her so much, and now she's getting her own Post-OblivAeon title!

She actually was introduced before the History of Sentinel Comics book and they did their full timeline.   Our first introduction was in the Kaargra Warfang episode 49 in Dec 2017.  I agree that it seems fandom has gotten her elevated to having her own title in the RPG timeline.  

Yes, I know when her introduction was. I was meaning the metafictional history (lowercase "h") that C&A thought up before they did the timeline and The History of Sentinel Comics.

Fair enough 

I have been WAITING for this one. FASHIOOON! :D

Christopher speaks the truth: I would also read those comics, and they would not be that good because they would be serious. XD

Killflip is 100% a SkaytBlayd villain.

Fashion's superpower is having a dress with pockets.

"Not about Sentinels Tactics!" Wow, Christopher. Low blow. Harsh. Wow.

She looks so good for pushing 80. :) God, I love her freckles.

It's amazing how answers to a few key questions, like her age, really make the story of Shirley Shane in the modern era one worth telling.

So glad we could get that enlightening answer about curse removal. :V

"Sexpatriette", huh? Someone needs to put a leash on Christopher, he's completely out of control.

Oh dear, I sure hope Ra doesn't come to understand Setback's curse, he'll burn Pete to a crisp! D:

But he's also right, Tori Amos's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" is great.

>
> Killflip is 100% a SkaytBlayd villain.

> >

Thats Sk8-Blayde to you good sir!

My suggestion for Ship Names:

Ra-Natic

Set-Ex

Wrai-Nker

Unit-B (Or U-Mark)

Rock-Head (Those stubborn kids)

Ra-Ntage

…anyone else I'm missing?

A bit late to the party here, but even though I’m not one of the people who is super interested in this character, I did have a couple of thoughts about her which I figured it wasn’t entirely too late to share.

1. The name S’sdari is a corruption of her actual name Shirley being mangled by several different alien tongues in a lengthy game of Telephone across the period of her captivity. Shirley → Sharley → Shar’di → Sh’dari → S’sdari, or something along similar lines.

2. I forget what my second observation was; I’ll re-listen to the episode in a few days and edit it back in if I remember.