Episode 169 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Hero HQs

There better be mention of the Bunker copter

3 Likes

Well, a helicopter isn’t really an HQ . . .

It’s a shame that they were feeling so rough for the recording.

It’s not but that’s something you’ve got to house at a HQ

True, I’ll concede. Although that would have to be quite a large 'copter to fit the Bunker Suit, unless it’s just for Tyler Vance, but why would he ever need to go somewhere without it?

It was mentioned in regards to Sentinel Tactics so I have to imagine he’s had something like that for awhile for mobile deployment of his suit. Either extra arms or for deploying specialized suits.

1 Like

Oh, okay then.

It amazes me they can still come up with surprising new things for characters like Wraith after all this time. You’d think they knew everything about her by now, but no!

Oh my god, I just realized… They store KNYFE in the Block! XD I wonder if that’s why they called it that! I wouldn’t put it past them.

The “no we cannot” music fakeout. XD

Oh boy, that end blurb’s got me excited for future shenanigans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did they just casually mention that Nightmist can time travel, with the portal to Ancient Greece? Did we know Nightmist could do that?

@dpt, well, we knew that Nightmist could “manipulate time” in vague ways, but that she never did so, because it was against her self-imposed “Magic Rules.”

I hear that the Spirit playset was actually kind of disappointing, because for an airplane it’s not very swooshable.

Also: Did nobody tell the Wraith not to fly Spirit??