Episode 196 of the Letters Page: Writers’ Room: Tome of the Bizarre Vol.3 #16

Who is more fanatical

1 Like

Haven’t listened yet, but dangednation is that ever a gol-durned awesome cover. (I’m censoring myself out of respect for one of the handful of people who I’d prefer not to offend.)

Christopher’s not eating the world before I do. I’m taking this as a personal challenge. >:B

The tense change they are looking for is “smote”, which I think is a hilarious word myself.

Ooh, two issues in one here!

Hey! I’ve made that “Adam and Christopher Readingletterstoyou” joke before! >:V

Oh man, I really want a multi-religious Fanatic story now. “A bad issue/arc” is something I’ve wanted for a Writer’s Room for a long time, and either that story or the Tokenized Adepts are the best candidates so far.

Well’p, so much for getting that Anheuser-Busch sponsorship!

“You made your bed, now burn in it” is one of the most badass lines I have ever heard, I hope that gets used somewhere.

Ooh, Vince Snyder stuff on the horizon. I’ll always take a tease when an answer isn’t right. :smiley:

So if we filled the sandwich bag with Diet Coke, would the jelly dissolve in it? V:

I am not sure if I want to know why Adam had a raccoon in his freezer. c.c For all that “Did you ever eat that raccoon?” is a hell of a way to begin a conversation.

I want this recipe for candied cranberries. c.c I adore cranberry sauce in all its forms, and this sounds amazing.

2 Likes

So the story was neat, but the intentional decision to avoid resolving it bums me out. It’s certainly realistic as a comics industry practice, but if this comic actually existed, the incredibly badass cover would sucker me into buying it, and then I’d feel cheated when it turned out to be the middle of a story with no beginning or end. This is certainly an experience which meta-metaverse comics have inflicted on me, but I do tend to prefer when C&A go for “let’s do it our way which is better” instead of"let’s do it the way it actually would have happened in the Eighties".