Episode 202 of the Letters Page: Writers’ Room: Freedom Five #508

maybe someone should write a letter about that or something lol c.c

1 Like

Asking questions? That never happens in this podcast

4 Likes

I’m kind of surprised Unity isn’t on that cover, honestly. And, hey, Christopher, you know very well that isn’t how “light year” works! :laughing:

I recall learning that kangaroos are better for the health of grasslands than cows, because they don’t rip out the grass by the roots and they don’t have hooves to trample the turf. Nor do they fart methane. And indeed, they are super delicious! So, c’mon, Australia, export some stock kangaroos all over the place! It’s for the good of the planet!!!

Great episode. Really fun.

4 Likes

Except Visionary and the Imprisoned Rogue. Both of which are completely appropriate. :wink:

3 Likes

It does make me want to see the “Hair-iants” (hair variants), though. Visionary with a mohawk, Omnitron-X with dreadlocks, Progeny’s silly yet cool floating head with a Bob Ross afro, etc. Or ya know, just everyone with Greaser hair! There’s got to be a place in the Multiverse where it exists! (The horror…) :scream:

2 Likes

Uatu the Watcher (aka Stan Lee) has seen the Hairdo-verse. But such sights are not for the eyes of mortal men…

3 Likes

I have, actually…

2 Likes