Episode 219 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Scholar Villains

Wow, Christopher. :clap: Amazing story. I am impressed and glad you were able to help all those people.

1 Like

Two things appear to have gone missing: this episode, and the forum thread for the following episode, Editorā€™s Note #57. The latter simply doesnā€™t exist; perhaps nobody thought to create one, and maybe thatā€™s just as well, as the thing I was motivated to comment on there was mostly just a pet peeve I was going to complain about; yā€™all can live without, Iā€™m sure. But it does seem as though all you July People really enjoyed this episode, and Iā€™d like to know why it now either returns a 404 error or simply refuses to play.

It does seem like for some reason you need to choose Download This Episode if you listen via the Libsyn page, but otherwise the episode is there.

And the reason there seems to be no Editorā€™s Note #57 thread is because the title was misnumbered: Editorā€™s Note #56

1 Like

Whoops. Thatā€™s been corrected

The download gives me a 404.

Heh, I admit I had noticed at the time, but didnā€™t say anything because it didnā€™t seem important and I didnā€™t want to look pedantic. Welp.

I genuinely have no idea whatā€™s going on, then. If I hit the play button on the episodeā€™s page, that does nothing, but clicking on Download This Episode does. I can also play it through my podcast app and on Spotify.

Do they upload on YouTube or anything like that? Maybe thereā€™s another location someone could link me to.

Nope, itā€™s just Libsyn and other major podcast apps