Episode 235 of the Letters Page: Writers’ Room: Justice Comics #583

A team up against AZ

1 Like

I did catch one of those livestreams, thanks to the Discord, that was cool. :slight_smile: Missed the SI one though!

Love that description of Brazilian jiujitsu. This is some great banter. :smiley: Legit feel like I’m going to spend the rest of the day watching jiujitsu videos.

Okay, I feel good for knowing those were some characters on the cover was from Tachyon’s one incap, even if I didn’t remember their names. :slight_smile:

Boy, that guy just really loves trains.

“Die Hard on a train with Absolute Zero.” What a thing they have discovered themselves into. XD

That Ray Manta, can’t rely on him for anything.

I’m so glad they went funny with this one, that was great. :smiley:

I love when they’re talking about the cover and one of them says they definitely don’t want something that is clearly already on the cover.

Chips made out of chicken? Oh no, I hope I never find these, I’ll have to try them. D: I got some that were supposed to taste like wild game once, and they were nasty.

1 Like

How murderous is Fright Train, anyway? He seems more geared toward property destruction, and any casualties are the result of knock on (or knock down, shall we say?) effects of the destruction.

I’d say you pretty much nail how murderous we’ve seen Fright Train. He is there for collateral damage and muscle not necessarily out to kill people though it might happen.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think he’s been portrayed as not that worried about people dying as a side effect of his crimes, but not going out of his way to hurt them in the past. I think that fits the "I’m not technically going to hold anyone hostage here but if we don’t find that remote I’m punching my way out and whatever happens, happens.

2 Likes

I forgot Cold Shoulder was on that card. I did remember Thermos, who I was surprised didn’t make an appearance here.

3 Likes

I had trouble remembering where any of these characters came from, apart from The Yeti on A.Z.'s Null Point unit from DE. If we can’t have Thermos for Christmas, they should make a winter appearance in the upcoming months, complete with Adam’s hot beverage of choice.

Also, what’s this chip shilling in the postlude? Do they want to lose their Todidos sponsorship?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I remember a discussion where they said if a villain could kill a civilian to escape jail Ermine would kill but Fright Train would go to jail.

I liked the idea that Yeti did not bother fighting the guards but was all in for playing Santa

3 Likes