Expansion Story Challenges???

Any chance someone will be adding the expansions to the list of story challenges?

G have said there will be. Confirmation is here: http://greaterthangames.info/forum/index.php/topic,638.0.html
Looking forward to trying some of them, but… I need to actually buy the expansions first :slight_smile:

Any word on when these are coming out?

Hmmm … I don't think we've heard anything more about these …

We are working on them! We will be releasing more, but currently have many things on our collective plates. Fear not! New Story Challenges are in the not-too-terribly-distant-future!

Any updates on this?

I don't expect to see them prior to Vengeance, they've been working non-stop on it, Tactics, and that spaceship game.

Upside is that >G has a ton of cool looking games coming down the pipe and whenever they get a chance they'll get around to it.

We will definitely get around to it eventually!

Could one be defeating The Matriarch without destroying any of her Fowl cards?  Because my group totally did that last week...

We also kept the mask around.

Did you do it as a challenge, or were you able to tank it all?

It just sort of happened.  Stealth Bot was a huge factor.

We were playing in the Final Wasteland and on its first turn it played an unforgiving wasteland, and so we were really hoping the environment would remove the bird, the mask, and Huginn from play, but the Wasteland kept playing rat beasts and deathworms. It was quite infuriating.

We once (not long after Shattered Timelines came out) deliberately chose to fight Lilian in the Final Wasteland to see if we could get all her stuff destroyed. First environment card? Horrid Skunk Ape. Second? Unforgiving Wasteland. That was the Fowl taken care of. Everything else we just whittled down and let the environment finish off. By the end of the game, the only target remaining in the Matriarch's deck was one copy of Carrion Fields. Everything else had been perma-nommed so we kicked Lilian's arse most satisfactorily :D.

You know what would be an awesome Christmas stocking-stuffer (or in this case a forum-stuffer)?

Updated story challenges! :)

They'll release the expansion story challenges when they release Half-Life 3.

Wait, when did >G get the license for Half-Life 3?

Bunker suit gets a gravity gun???  Please for the launching of Raptor bots at villains.

I hate to tell you, but Raptor Bots aren't really optimized for flight.

But that's the fun of a Gravity gun, launching things that don't make sense.