Favorite Villain

Do you like Omnitron’s flip mechanic? Or Citizen Dawn’s take-no-crap attitude? Whether for flavor, play style, art, support cards, or any other reason, tell us who’s your favorite and why!

I went with Citizen Dawn. Reason being, her Citizen’s are awesome with them being named after seasons, games, and other things. Not to mention each of the citizens have an ability that strengthens the other ones that share the inspired names, asside for the seasons and Hammer, but Hammer gets revived when Anvil is out, so it is half and half. Oh and Truth and Dare actually kill the other one doing a good amount of damage, which isn’t too bad of a trait especially when Truth is out at the same time a Anvil. So when Dare comes out it is more of a blessing than a curse. Not too mention she is probably the toughest villian out there and gets even tougher if you don’t have Visionary in the party.

One of my absolute favorite things is the card backs for Citizen Dawn’s deck. The artwork really reminds of WW2 propaganda where they’d depict the enemy as black silhouettes.

I’m a Dawn fan, too. It’s mostly a character flavor thing for me, rather than game play, but I do enjoy her play style too. Until she wipes the board of all my stuff >_<

I’m also with WriterRyan on her having my favorite card back art, though Voss’s logo would make a nifty simple tattoo, too.

Back art wise, I kind of prefer Baron Blade’s over anyone else, just because.

Baron Blade is my favorite in flavor, I just have a love for the character, as well as Voss, but I think the way Omnitron plays is fantastic. What I think I love about it is that it callously deploys the same amount of things every turn. It seems methodical and really has the feeling of being a machine.

Citizen Dawn and Voss are the biggest challenges to play, and I really enjoy facing them (especially on advanced mode!) However, I love the flip mechanics for Baron Blade and Omnitron. I’m excited about the flip mechanics and other villain tricks for the next expansion :smiley:

My favorite villain is Baron Blade. I love the flavor of him so much. The fact that he has a mobile defense platform is sweet and flavorful. His flip mechanic in my own opinion is the most flavorful of all of them because you can really see and mad scientist getting beat then running away into his big mech to try and destroy the heroes.

I had to go with Voss because he’s been probably the most challenging for me which makes the games that much more involved and fun.

Baron Blade all the way - but, I have a thing for over the top villains.

Back art wise, Dawn’s is by far the coolest.

No love for Omnitron? I love the flavor of his programming persisting in other machines!

I went with Voss too, I just liked his flavor and all the minions.

I’ll say everything I like about each Villian.

Baron Blade - His mechanic where he has fifteen cards in the trash is an automatic loss because he succeeded in pulling the moon to the Earth is awesome. The flip mechanic is incredible, probably my favorite of the flips, since it is used to represent his machine getting destroyed so he hops into his mechanical suit to start lashing out the whoopings. He has a lot of interesting cards in his deck, one of my favorites are his Elemental Redistributor, because it is very annoyig depending on who your playing, especially Tempest if he as Electrical Storm out or even Absolute Zero with Cold Snap, since they will constantly attack each round with elemental damage.

Citizen Dawn - Look a little further back and you’ll see that.

Grand Warlord Voss - The fact that he is essentially invicible when he has at least three minions out makes him a very tough cookie, I mean there aren’t too many heroes that can do more than six damage at once, and not at the beginning either when Voss starts out with his four minions. And if his near invincibility wasn’t bad enough, if on his Conquering Alien Warlord side and there are ten minions out it means an automatic loss. There is also the fact you don’t really want to kill too many minions either, because if he draws Forced Deployment, then there will be some trouble because if there are more than ten inside the trash you’ll have a heck of a time to beat them. On his flip side he has the ability to do manage damage two the highest and lowest HP hero targets.

Omnitron - His flip mechanic is probably my second favorite, since it is him flipping every turn, and thus causing a lot a chaos, by bringing back Drones and Components that are probably something to fear, to bringing new things that you haven’t had the honor of destroying yet. I also like how all his Drones are based on how many drones there are in play can either make them extremely fierce or something to giggle about. The fact he is also able to destroy equipment cards makes a few heroes weaken, and he even destroy ongoing cards while dealing five damage to all. Then there is the card that allows him to be immune to the last type a damage that had hit him, which can be really annoying depending on who is in the battle and the turn order. It’s even worse when you have Ra and had played Imbue Fire, but at least he can use his power turn to destroy it, just hopefully he isn’t the last in turn.

My favorite card back is Spite’s. I really like Ambuscade’s personality, and I wished he was more difficult. So I was all in for his super fun team villain.