Gencon 6 player Spirit Island games.

Agreed. Maybe a google doc?  I can't set one up right now but will when I get home tonight if no one beats me to it.

Yesterday ended up being a much longer day than expected, so I'm doing it this morning. In case anyone is squeamish about having their phone number out on the internet, I'm just going to PM a link to everyone who has posted above me so you can add your info.

Anyone else who wants to be included, just send me a PM or post in this thread and I'll send it to you as well. Note that I probably won't have internet access most of the time I'm in Indy, so you should do this before Wednesday.

Any objections to also PM'ing the link to people expressing interest on the BGG thread?

None from me.

Doesn't bother me. I just thought folks might not want their info available for anyone on the internet to see (wow, I feel old). I don't see a problem with inviting specific people.

I'm squeamish about it, but there is literally no other way to do this as far as I can tell, plus, I figure most people here are trustworthy

Nope. Not trustworthy at all. I've already sold your information to Big Potato. They're gonna market potatoes at you so hard, it's not even funny.

All sorts of assholes who want to sell me high interest business loans have my phone number already, so I have no problem also sharing it with people who want to play awesome games with me :)

Well, at least they will go well with all the cheese marketing I get because of a cousin in Wiscosin

Indianapolis local here. May I suggest a restaurant downtown to look into for this? Try Pearings - it's never particularly busy, it's open long hours, it's got bottled and tap beer despite being mostly a sandwich / frozen yogurt place, it's across the street from the mall, so you can get there mostly indoors from the convention center, and they have a REALLY LONG TABLE that I imagine would be good for gaming. I used to go there all the time because it's attached to the building I work in.

The address is 6 W. Washington Street. It's right next door to the Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery.

Wish I'd checked this thread to offer the suggestion earlier, but maybe someone will see it.

Thanks! I'll try to scope it out. I was worried about restaurants being totally mobbed, but that one looks like it's far enough from the convention center that it might be a possibility.

… So, games?

Tonight we played games at the Hilton Embassy Suites, a few blocks north of the convention center. The space was nice with plenty of tables, and we're planning to play games there again tomorrow.

(Did you see the Google Doc that grysqrl sent a link to with phone numbers, through the messaging system on the forum?)

Sure, we may or may not be there (annoyingly, we’re booked in for an event sometime tonight), and if this continues tomorrow we’ll definitely be along.

I’ll put our number in the doc, Internet permitting, but it’s an international number so I don’t know how that works. Alternately add Curtis Reubens on Facebook and message me there.

Update: we are in a food court area in the Convention Center, outside Hall D, across for the Marriott

I'm trying to get a game together tonight at 8. Ideally 5-6 players. Anyone interested? Let's plan to meet at the food court dpt mentioned above so it's easier to wrangle all the folks with our various forms of communication. 

I'll try to check for responses later, but only have internet at my hotel.

Could we meet a little earlier, like 7? Either way, I'll be there for 1 game, but will have to duck out later on.

EDIT: Never mind, 8 is best for me too. I'll also be at that food court.