Gorgon Archer

So, I’ve had an on and off again thing of going through the character creation methods of different games and making a gorgon archer. The current incarnation of the blog exists on tumblr and Sentinels Comics RPG was the first gorgon archer I made in this incarnation of the blog:

3 Likes

Well done, that’s a very well written description/example of the character generation process for a new player to look at. If you plan on continuing to use that tumbler blog for Sentinels output do you want me to add a link to it over my SCRPG resources page? Certainly merits as much of a signal boost as I can provide it.

Minor correction, though:

Exclusive means that if you use it you can only use it, it won’t stack with anything else.

Exclusive mods won’t stack with other exclusives, so you can only use one per roll. They can be combined with non-exclusives to your heart’s content. Usually that means you can’t apply multiple persistent mods (which are almost always exclusive as well) but it also prevents you from using more than one Hero Point bonus at a time (which are exclusive, but not persistent).

The idea of a bow that can shoot snakes that is also a snake that you could use as a whip or (stiffened, I suppose, and biting with the snake head) as a fighting staff is very original. Clever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have another general gaming blog where I’ve occasionally done Sentinels stuff… but it’s mostly just more character builds and the occasional play report of the card game:

I’m unlikely to do more Sentinels stuff on there since I’m trying not to dilute it from the Gorgon Archer stuff.

1 Like