Guardship and other assorted questions

had first GSF playthrough today:  So first off, the ZK-19 Guardship.  It reads "Whenever Energy would be removed from an Opposition Ship in this sector other than a Guardship, reduce the amout reduced by two."     

Is this a typo?  Does it simply not mean what I think it means?   Reduce the amount reduced by two?   So... it takes 2 increased damage?   We have a double-negative going on here.    Or is it supposed to simply read "reduce the amount by two",  meaning effectively that all Opposition ships other than the guardship have 2 DR?   That seems like how it is supposed to read.

Also, what exactly counts as an opposition ship?   Is it just the cards from the opposition ship deck (the red cards)  or does that include the ships from the station decks too (red and orange cards).  Do unengaged Orange cards flip cards from station decks during the Aftermath phase?    Is the Flagship an Opposition ship?  Does it flip cards during the Aftermath phase?   If so,  is it correct to say that once the flagship shows up, the only way to win the game is by destroying the Flagship?

It does measn reduce the damage dealt by 2, you are correct because otherwise it makes no sense as you noted.

Opposition ships are ships that aren't Strikeforce ships, so flipped ships, opposition deck ships and flagships are all opposition ships.

And yes, once the flaship shows up, you must kill it because it is an opposition ship.

It does mean reduce the damage dealt, but "reduce the amount reduced by two" is also correct; if a ship takes five damage, you reduce its energy by 5, so reducing the amount of damage taken by two is equivalent to reducing the amount of energy reduced by two, from 5 to 3.

Cool,  that's pretty much how we were playing it.   

Also, can I travel to a sector that I am already in?  This might not seem like a big deal, but I was playing Kauchar's Claw and it sort of is.

Edit:    and...  can I engage as many opposition ships as I want?  I initially assumed I can engage only once (choosing to be either a primary or secondary engager) but I am not seeing where it actually says that.  Can I engage multiple ships?  If myself an an allied strike force ship are in the same sector with say, 2 opposition ships,  can I engage Opposition ship A as a Primary Engager and Opposition Ship B as a Secondary engager, while my ally engages B as a primary engager and A as a secondary engager?  Could I engage both A and B as a primary engager (in both cases)?    The only thing I see is that multiple strike force ships can't be primary engagers against the same enemy,   I don't see anything that says a strike force ship cant be a primary engager against multiple opposition ships though.

If I have the Cloak Drive can I engage everything?  Engage -travel to another sector, engage, travel to another sector, engage, travel to another sector, etc, until all Opposition ships are engaged, but I would only have to actually do battle against Opposition ships in the sector I end up in.

Page 9, second sentence under "Engage Event"

A strike force ship can either engage as a primary engager or a secondary engager.

Hit and Run

Kharacgar's Claw may travel to another Sector.
Deadly Focus
Kharachar's Claw and an Opposition Ship engaged with the Karachar's Claw travel to another Sector.
Now I don't know if you can "travel" to the sector you are currently in or not (I don't think you can, since the travel event says "you may move to another sector"), but using Karachar's Claw makes you travel to another sector. Since traveling to the same sector is not traveling to another sector.

can I engage as many opposition ships as I want?
No, Strike Force Ships can only engage with one ship.