Handelabra announce Spirit Island game

Handelabra have announced that one of their (next 2) future projects will be Spirit Island.

http://www.pixelatedcardboard.com/handelabra-announces-next-two-game/

From the above

Handelabra has the digital rights to make Spirit Island and will begin work in late 2018 or early 2019.

Well, this will be interesting. Is it 2020 yet?

WOOHOO!!!  :grin:  Looking forward to this! 

Awesome news! I absolutely love this game, but I've barely scratched the surface of all the difficulty levels of this game.  I've played many of them solo, but it's usually a teaching game when I play with others; basic spirits and fixed card progression.  I can't wait to play online against adversarys with other people.

Not only that, but also Aeon's End!

Two really good games to look forward to!  :grin:

Aeon's end and Spirit Island? Yay for Handelabra. Will there be streams?

ya i have been in the same boat. Have not really been able to add in senarios and events and the expansion spirits yet  because too many teaching games. hopefully soon.

Yup. They streamed Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th and ODD, they will stream Aeon's End and Spirit Island too.

We are pretty excited about both projects, and we will definitely be doing both live play streams and dev streams at the appropriate times =)

Yeah. Count me in on Spirit Island. That’s for sure a purchase for me. 

I'll probably buy them both when they make it to Android phones.  I'm especially hoping they do Aeon's End Legacy eventually; that's one I'd never buy in print because I hate using things up like that, but on digital it would be brilliant.

Wow

Count me as a day 1 Kickstarter/preorder/purchase for Spirit Island, and as somebody who's happy to appear on the streams to help explain what's going on. SI just *might* be the game which could convince me to try to start my own stream, if I can figure out the logistics.

Oh man!
Two games I want to play more but cant because who has time to actually play with a consistent group in real life anymore are now coming to digital? Awesome :D

Put me down for a copy of each, and possibly a mobile version if you do that.

~Komori

2 games I’m interested in, but just don’t have the time to get people together? 

Can I get a HELL YEAH?

I'm really curious how they choose to handle Spirit Island's simultaneous turns.

Good question. Maybe give players the ability to jump to any un-played portion?

E.g. first I choose Thunder speaker’s growth, then take its energy. Then I choose one of Sharp Fangs’ growth options. Then I choose Rampant Green’s growth, take its energy, and play a card. Then I have Thunderspeaker play a card. Then I choose the other growth option for Sharp Fangs. And so on…