Handelabra Games Live Streaming SotM: The Video Game (every Tuesday @ 7 Eastern)

Another great episode tonight against Citizen Dawn! The archived episode is now linked in the OP, and the next stream is already scheduled for Tuesday. We're looking forward to having Silverleaf on the show!

Silverleaf is very much looking forward to being there! :)

Heads up - tonight's stream starts in under 2 hours (8 eastern)!

7 Central!

9:30 in Newfoundland!

217.54.36 on Vulcan.

Middle of the bloody night in the UK.

Not soon enough in Richard time.

Last night was a great time, thanks to Silverleaf for being a wonderful guest! We ended up playing two games and you can check them both out with the archived links above.

Next week - same wraith time, same wraith channel!

20 minutes away from the live stream tonight! http://twitch.tv/handelabragames

Woo!  First time I get to watch live!

This next one should be interesting. That's all I'll say.

I was thinking we could have the viewers conspire to set up the hardest possible 3 hero game =)

Sure! Why not?

Advanced Voss versus Legacy, The Visionary, and Absolute Zero in Megalopolis!

That's the hardest? Huh.

No, i'm not even sure what would be the hardest. I mainly just didn't want to do Advanced Dawn again.

According to the stats project, I'd suggest Bunker, Tempest, and Fanatic against Advanced Voss in Megalopolis.

I'm quite surprised to see Tempest in that list, as I'd think Tempest's base AoE would be extremely useful, but the stats claim that Tempest only has a 9% win rate against Advanced Voss in a 3-hero game.

Advanced Voss reduces hero damage by 1. That's really quite devastating to Tempest if you get an unlucky draw.