Handelabra Games Live Streaming SotM: The Video Game (every Tuesday @ 7 Eastern)

We've done several live streams of Sentinels of the Multiverse over on our Twitch channel, and it's going to be a weekly thing for the foreseeable future. The stream includes strategy discussions to help viewers learn more about how to play SotM, and we also chat a bit about new things!

You can access all of the archived streams on YouTube & Twitch via our Streams page.

We stream every Tuesday at 7 pm Eastern time. Follow us on Twitch to get notified. We might reveal some interesting tidbits, and you'll be sure to learn a thing or two. We do try to keep an eye on the chat room to take your strategy thoughts and questions into account.

In the future we would like to bring on more special guests, whether from regular viewers, the forums, or elsewhere. Watch the streams and participate and you may get to be on the show one week!

I know that I will be there (in the chatroom) this week, and I hope to see Ronway there also, encouraging you TO DEATH!!!! (what with you playing Absolute Zero this week and all)

It might be worth mentioning that Tuesday is the 18th, not the 17th.

Derp, thanks!

Maybe they're scheduling years in advance?

Or in the past. The 17th was a Tuesday in 2009. Does SotM: The Video Game predate SotM?

The game is the center.

That's the current plan.

Playing on the twich stream would be a blast, no doubt!

I'll be there again for sure!

We posted the lineup earlier if you want to play along at home and see if you do better than us =)

http://ow.ly/i/7CTeO/original

Teasing us with promos like that is not very nice. :frowning:

I would have chosen Rook City Wraith over Young Legacy, but YL is a major player so it makes sense, I just love Visionary-Wraith.  Mostly because TtE+Combat Stance+Micro is amazing.

The lack of any Environment Destruction on Mars could be a problem, but With AZ and YL it shouldn't stop the Voss beat down.

Well, it's all over bar the damning of Ronway, it was a fun fight and the Handelabra guys got to show off soem coll AZ tricks, let's hope the video replay is up soon for the peopel who weren't able to attend.

Mind clarifying Christopher’s ruling on Forced Deployment? What order do they come into play?

It's the order in the trash from top to bottom. i.e. put them into play starting at the top of the trash until there are no more. The rest of the trash maintains its relative ordering.

I have updated the OP with links to last night's stream, it's in 3 parts because it went a bit long. Unfortunately in the last part I'm quite hard to hear, and we had some technical difficulties that we'll aim to remedy for next week!

Invest in a loud hailer, that would solve the problem.

I can only assume we'll see Citizen Dawn tonight? :)

That would be a safe bet =)