Hey guys, I'm back.

Hey guys, Flash Fire here. 

So yeah, as you guys mighta noticed, about a year or so ago, I kinda like dipped without any warning or anything. Pwatson, I left you and the group hanging, which I’m still super sorry for, and I also apologize to all of you for leaving so abruptly. Real life got in the way, and as I’ve been in high school the past 2 years, I’ve had to pay more and more attention to that as well as a bunch of other things that were thrown at me. Anyway, I reopened the Sentinels app recently after updating it, and I got re-immersed in the stories that reminded me why I was drawn to this game in the first place. This coupled with me finding some recent updates from the Oblivaeon kickstarter, and it fills me with joy to see how well Greater than Games is doing. Even reading a new kickstarter I’m late for and never opened once (the full RPG game), they still manage to make me want to spend a ridiculous amount of money (which I don’t even have ;p ). 

Most importantly though, I remembered the community that was on here, and how excited I would get from reading the forums before I even joined, and then getting to be a part of the group with you guys. I’m still super impressed you managed to put up with middle school me (because I know I probably couldn’t have). Either way, I want to thank everyone on here for all that they taught me and showed me, but that sounds too much like a goodbye, which is the opposite of what I want to convey, so take that as a thank you, but as the title says, I am back.

I probably won’t be on as much as I used to, but I’ve decided to check up on these forums a few times a week now and start posting again. I’m eager to re-join after being gone for so long, and only coming back I really realize how much fun I had on here and how much I missed this.With all that said, I hope I can get back into the swing of things around here, and hi guys. I missed you. 

Cheers, 

LordFlashFire

Oh, also…

Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Welcome back!

Glad to have you back! :-D 

Welcome back and good job fulfilling your own prophecy. 

Glad you could rejoin us. 

Welcome back, and good job with the prophecy. XD

Hey Flash, welcome back :).

Yo. Some RPG oneshots and streams and such dropped while you were gone, so make sure you go give it a look.

Welcome back. BTW, I never had any idea what your age was.

Yeah, I have a lot to catch up on. 

Also, yeah I never really made my age clear so my bad.