Introducing new threats

One more question for the veterans out there…

I have some doubts about managing the scene tracker turn and when introducing new threats. So I made a small flowchart to help me in my first ventures into SCRPG.
Did I get it right?

3 Likes

Looks fine to me. Only piece I’d note is that you can still introduce new environment threats even if other ones are already in play.
Edit: Specifically I’m referring to the step that says “Are three threats in plays”

1 Like

This is pretty cool – thanks for sharing! :smiley:

@Powerhound_2000 : I read “Does the environment have threats?” as “Are there threats defined for this environment that can/should be introduced to the scene at this point?”, but I could have read it incorrectly! :blush: (So not really “Are there environment threats that are currently active?”.)

How did you intend it, @Dr_Flem ? Maybe there’s a way to word it that would reflect that intention more closely?

Thanks for pointing that out, that is my main doubt. Quoting the rules paragraph about introducing new threats: ‘If there are already one or more environment threats present, skip this step“.
I know I am missing something but if I take it literally, if there are active threats I should not add new ones.

Yes that is the concept. Sorry, English is not my basic language. :slightly_smiling_face:
Can you suggest a better wording? I can update the chart.