ISO: SoTM Promos and 1st Oversized Art Villians

Mods, if this post isn’t allowed or is in the wrong place, please take action and accept my apologies. Also, I had a thread that I started on the old forums, but since the migration here, I couldn’t figure out how to edit it. So I flagged it for deletion and started a new topic to modify it.

Hi all! I unfortunately found out and got into SotM well after the OA kickstarter closed, so I missed out on all the wonderful promos and releases. And Im a completionist collector. Which means I have the difficult task of assembling all the various art variants and sets if I want a complete, legitimate set of SotM product.

To that end, I am posting here, seeing if anyone here is willing to part with some of the remaining promos and OS 1 villians I have left to track down. The full list is as follows:

Heroes

• Redeemer Fanatic
  • Eternal Haka
  • Youngest Legacy
  • Two Horizons Ra
  • Dark Visionary
  • Rook City Wraith

Villians (OS1 = First Oversized Villain card)

• Citizen Dawn - OS1 (Typo, missing keyword in title)
  • Grand Warlord Voss - OS1 (Typo, missing keyword in title)
  • Omnitron - OS1 (Typo, missing keyword in title)
  • Cosmic Omnitron II - OS1 (Typo, missing keyword in title)

No scans or reproductions. I have everything else possble, including variant packs. I am trying to hunt down all remaining artworks I have left. And with the newest SotM game coming out, figured I better get a move on and buckle down on the last pieces I need to finish my collection.

Thanks!