Issue with file download on the new store

Hi Paul I’m having the same issue I sent an email to contact@greaterthangames.com and also my order today shows it shipped but I haven’t had any email notification from fedex 

I got the message that my copy of the starter kit is on the way as well, but no word from FedEx for a tracking number...

I ordered the digital files on Nov 28, they immediately showed up as "unavailable." I sent a message asking about it, have yet to get a response. Doesn't looked "fixed" to me. :-\

I've seen a few pople on RPG.net with the same complaint (including not receiving responses to emails at contact@greaterthangames.com).

I'm waiting until I can actually get my lazy behind to my FLGS, myself.

If you're still having this problem, please do e-mail contact@greaterthangames.com. If you have e-mailed and are not getting a response, please follow-up and copy me on the e-mail. It's important to me that we get the PDFs to all of you, and that we provide good communication throughout this process.

Also, if you get the physical Starter Kit from your FLGS, they can get you the PDFs through the Bits and Mortar system!

Not only am I having problems with the PDFs, I can't get any responses to ANY of my emails to the contact@greaterthangames.com address. It's useless to suggest people to email there. I placed an order more than a week ago with two-day shipping, still can't access the PDFs, can't find out any information about my order, and can't seem to get any support information.

I do know, however, that I've been charged for a game I can't access and that I'm not even sure is shipping to me, although I paid extra to expedite it (allegedly, it's Order #46). I've done numerous Kickstarters, ordered from dozens of game companies directly, and have never had the issues I've had ordering as I have from this site/company. I don't even mind snags, but I've had days worth of emails go unanswered, and that's unconscionable.

Really have been looking forward to this game - I demo'd it at GenCon.

I had the same issue as you Dorado, I contacted Paul directly, via pm and his email. He got me the PDFs by the end of the day.

i did send a lot of emails and  Messages too. Sending it to Christopher or Paul should get you what you need.

Dorado, I've sent your info to Craig who will check for your e-mails now and get back to you ASAP. I am very sorry for the delays.

I have not heard back from the email either but I’ve been totally channeling the Scholar and just go with the flow.  I’ll reach out again on Monday and cc the bosses. 

Edit:  I did hear back from Paul and Craig today and they got me sorted out. 

FYI: I recieved an email saying I'm getting a shipment from GtG!

This is the RPG not OblivAeon

Just to let everyone know that if you're still having issues downloading your files, please send us an email to contact@greaterthangames.com. It should be fixed going forward, but there may be some lingering problems. :-)

My account is expired and don't know why as I have not used it since August. Is it due to inactivity or anything else?

Can you send me a PM? I need more info from you as I’m having trouble finding your account.

Thanks!