Issue with file download on the new store

Anyone having trouble downloading PDFs on the new store?

I bought the RPG starter set Thursday and was able to download the files via the links sent in the email(I was looking at them from my phone) but this morning I went to download them to my pc and I couldn’t access the GM screen or the players guide.   All the other downloaded fine.  

I'm having the same issue. I accidentally cancelled Legacy and Tome of the Bizarre and when I went to redownload I couldn't . Now I can only download Bunker and the cover , so it's getting worse not better.

Looking at my account today in the store, under my ordered files. All of the files are listed as “expired”

I am guessing this is just a mistake,  I doubt they would put a time limit on when you could download the files.  I sent an email to store support as well,  I’m sure I’ll hear back next from them.  

Adding my my name to the list of expired files, including some of the issues I haven't even attempted to download yet.

Well, glad that I'm still waiting on my physical copies before I try to do anything with the PDFs. Hopefully that doesn't mean my stuff is expired before I even receive it.

To add my voice to the conversation, I didn't create an account with the store and was able to download the files through the receipt e-mail when I checked yesterday (after downloading them on 23rd through the same method) but now I get redirected to the store and told to sign in because I don't have permissions to access the page when using the links in the e-mail.

Having same issue as well

How do you download the PDFs? I'm confused how people are able to do this. 

I assume they have a link from the books they purchased. 

Have they recieved the link through email?  In the books themselves? Or is it from the site? 

This is on our list of "things to definitely fix today"!

Thank you

Based on discussion between various threads the books themselves.  

Thanks!

Thank you Paul!!

I just bought the PDFs from the store and clicked the links I was sent to download them. Not sure if that helps.

Any progress on this one? 

Also if say someone ordered a pre-order item and the RPG at the same time,  do they ship seperatly or does the shipping wait till they are both in stock?

In the past it has been that items aren’t shipped until they are all available.  

Thats okay, I just realized I am a complete idiot.  When the new store went up I had saw the villians chrome deck was up for pre-order so I threw it in my cart with the RPG starter set.   I just checked backerkit on a whim for Oblivaeon and realized I had already bought it there.    So I am hoping they can cancel that because, while I enjoy hording as much as the next person, I don't think shiny boardgame cards are going to be the currency of the post apocalyptic future.  So I don't need a spare set.  

Nilus,

Shoot an email to contact@greaterthangames.com. That will go into our new customer service queue, which will mean that we can cancel that order and get it taken care of. We'll also get you the PDF if you still can't dload them - that is showing as fixed on our end...