Latest Employee here at GTG

Greetings and salutations, friends of the forum!

My name is Bailey Pittman (xir/xir), and I am the newest addition here at GTG. My official position is Customer Service and Social Media Manager, so please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns you may have.

As a little about me, I’m a feminine genderqueer individual – and should it be needed my pronouns are pronounced shee/sheer. My background is actually in history and education, but I opted for the board game life to indulge those more geeky tendencies. Board games were not my first passion, though: I’m an RPG fan and gamemaster in my spare time. I’m looking forward to expanding my horizons with all of you as the world of board games is so much larger than I could have expected.

Thanks so much! I hope to hear from you all soon.

6 Likes

Welcome!
If you’re coming to tabletop gaming primarily from an RPG angle, which have been your games of choice (to play or run)?
I know loads of people would say D&D or its derivatives, obviously, but that was never my preference. I came in on Call of Cthulhu back in high school and have played a wide array over the years. I just get curious what other people like.

Greetings!

Thank you! Love your whole brand, btw.

D&D and Star Trek Adventures are the only ones I’ve managed to actually play. Finding groups can be the tough part, unfortunately. Boo. I’ve heard of Call of Cthulhu! I should finally check it out one of these days.

Thank you! :smiley:

Yeah, I hear that. I got lucky in that the group I played with in college was very interested in a variety of systems and kinds of storytelling, so I got to play a pretty wide selection over the years.

Ahoy hoy.

Heyooo

Glad to have you joining the GTG team, bailey! :smiley: Welcome!!! :partying_face:

Welcome!!!

Welcome!

I kinda feel like there’ve been a few new folks showing up at GTG who never did intro posts? :open_mouth:

Welcome!

Thank you! Glad to be here

1 Like

@Dandolo @Pydro Thank you both :blush:

Thank you! I like attention, personally. lol

2 Likes

Welcome, and remember treat us Forumites like gremlins, and you’ll be ok. Don’t get us wet, don’t expose us to sunlight, and never feed us after midnight.

2 Likes

It was great to (briefly :wink: ) meet you, @bailey! :grin: Very glad for the Citizen meet-ups to help us all keep in touch a little.

1 Like

So expect whacky hijinks of 80s cheesy movie proportions, got it. Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome! From the outside, it sure seems like GtG is a good place to work.

Thank you so much! It’s looking pretty great to me.